The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

question about Paypal exchange

Neo81

affiliate
hi,

i have some money on my paypal account, but i am not from usa.so i can not get the money in my bank account.how do you solve this problem?

thanks.

You do not have to be from the US to withdraw money from your account. If you add your bank details to Paypal you can withdraw money.

Not from his country. His country can withdraw to US bank accounts only.
You should find someone with a Paypal account and a Moneybookers or an iKobo account and send him the money and ask him to send it to one of these services. I think you can use them both but check first.

yes Temi i am from Turkey and i can not get the money directly from my paypal account.some people do exchanges here but their commissions are very high ($15-20).i tried to learn if it has a better way.

The problem you will be up against is the 'know your customer' laws. If someone in the Uk swaps your money, they can be accused of money laundering.

What is the point of a Paypal account when you can only withdraw to US accounts only. People use Paypal from all around the World. It should be the same for all.

Paypal are covered by the financial services industry in each country they operate in. If they allow money to be drawn into a countries financial system they need the approval of the gonvernment via its financial services division. Many goverments drag their heels or make it prohibitively expensive for companies to trade there.

MI
Back