The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Question #1

Nocloud

affiliate
Hi Attila! I am a 23 years old student from Slovenia. I just started learning about affiliate marketing. I would like to ask you how did you start out? Did you had any mentors? There is not so much people in Slovenia in this field. I would do this for a hobby at the beggining. How long it would take me to build myself a solid income? Where can in find a good motivation and courage to make things happening?:)

Thank you,

Nocloud

no i didn't have a mentor, in fact my wife told me to find out what my friend does who made money online 9 years ago, so i googled his nickname and name and thats how i arrived at different forums like this one, where i read and read and spoke to other aspiring affiliates, and learned the ropes by investing a lot of time and trying things.

no magic secret here; just time invested and networking and actually doing things, not just talking and reading..

no i didn't have a mentor, in fact my wife told me to find out what my friend does who made money online 9 years ago, so i googled his nickname and name and thats how i arrived at different forums like this one, where i read and read and spoke to other aspiring affiliates, and learned the ropes by investing a lot of time and trying things.

no magic secret here; just time invested and networking and actually doing things, not just talking and reading..
Thank you for your answer!

Wish you all the best in your business.

Hi Attila! I am a 23 years old student from Slovenia. I just started learning about affiliate marketing. I would like to ask you how did you start out? Did you had any mentors? There is not so much people in Slovenia in this field. I would do this for a hobby at the beggining. How long it would take me to build myself a solid income? Where can in find a good motivation and courage to make things happening?:)

Thank you,

Nocloud

You have hanyo in internetmojster forum etc.

banners
Back