“Adsterra”/ “AdsKeeper”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Queries about Meta Title and Description?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by kpkarthik, Jun 14, 2014.

1. kpkarthik

kpkarthik Affiliate affiliate

Inserting more keywords on Meta title and meta description is good for SEO or not?If good means how many keywords can i add on meta title and description?

2. Voluum
  3. tamialexander

tamialexander Affiliate affiliate

In meta title you can used 3 to 4 keywords, & meta title you can used 3 to 5 used its depends your needs.

4. I'm H

I'm H Affiliate affiliate

Your Meta title for optimal performance should not exceed 70 Characters , it should be human friendly and also contain the keywords which you feel are most important to that page, inserting keywords for the sake of inserting them is not a good idea.

Meta Description for optimal performance should not exceed 160 Characters ( including spaces ) , same rules apply as above , make sure it makes total sense and is relevant with out looking like you've stuffed as many keywords as you possible can in it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2014
  5. Lily James

Lily James Affiliate affiliate

you can use 70 characters in title tags and use 150 characters in meta description tag...

6. ketul

ketul Affiliate affiliate

Put keyword in description is not matter but how you write catchy description up to 160 to 165 characters and add keyword in it is matter. Always write meta title and description eye catchy with in specific range and add your keyword in it.
    You may add 3 to 4 keyword in it. It is dependent on your phrase of keyword.

7. contentnbacklink

contentnbacklink Affiliate affiliate

I agree with Lily James, the meta title must not be too lengthy, and same rule is applicable for the meta description.

8. bhupirana79

bhupirana79 Affiliate affiliate

Meta title 70 character maximum and meta description 155 character.So you are use meta title and meta description.

MI