The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Publisher website hosting

Is ok to host your Publisher website on the same VPS server as your campaigns?

Yes, no problem. Just make sure you use a hosting company that allows you to scale you server up when traffic demands it.

Yes, no problem. Just make sure you use a hosting company that allows you to scale you server up when traffic demands it.
Thinking about going with Bluehost for VPS hosting. Any feedback on this choice would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Bluehost.JPG
    Bluehost.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 54
Go with something that is easily scalable, like Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud. AWS is free for a year, Google Cloud vouchers for $500 are easy obtainable these days.

Thinking about going with Bluehost for VPS hosting. Any feedback on this choice would be greatly appreciated.

I've had my 3 VPS's with BlueHost for several years. They've provided great support. They are very scalable.

@tjtutor I am thinking of going with Bluehost. I am just starting out with mobile and im wondering if I should choose the $60 plan ($29.99, first month) or the $29.99 plan ($14.99 for the first month)

@tjtutor I am thinking of going with Bluehost. I am just starting out with mobile and im wondering if I should choose the $60 plan ($29.99, first month) or the $29.99 plan ($14.99 for the first month)

really depends on the amount of traffic you are planning on running. You can always scale up with them or any other host.

I've had my 3 VPS's with BlueHost for several years. They've provided great support. They are very scalable.
Because my agency website is on the same VPS that I will run my campaign. I know I need to purchase a new domain for campaign purposes. I am a little lost as far as what I need to do in terms of getting this domain on the server and keeping my campiagn and agency website separate. Just looking for input on what my next steps should be.

I am a little lost as far as what I need to do in terms of getting this domain on the server and keeping my campiagn and agency website separate.

Once you have your VPS up and running, and you want to add domains, go to CPanel, look for "add-on domains" or "domain manager". In the domain manager you will add your other domains as "add-on" domains, as many as you want. When you add a domain in domain manager, you will then set the DNS for each new domain. In BlueHost it may look like NS1.bluehost.com and NS2.bluehost.com. Your host will have the DNS's for your server, you can usually find it in your welcome email from your host.

MI
Back