The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

PTC traffic for Peerfly offers??

david15923

affiliate
Explanation (if you don't know what a ptc is): So, before doing CPA I was kinda like every other newbie out there: making pennies with PTC's. PTC's means "paid to click" and it works this way (example): I'm an advertiser, I add funds to the site I pay x$ for x clicks. Half of that ammount goes to the site owner, the other half goes to the members once they click and watch the ad x seconds.

So I have some money in my peerfly account, and what I want to do is I want to reach 50$ before the month ends so that when I start doing PPC next month I'll be able to keep the momentum at least for some days.

Right now I have 9$ in that PTC account and I would cashout that quantity BUT the minimum is 10$, and for me to have 10$ it would take arround 1 month (generally I make 1 cent/day).

The 2 Real questions:

The traffic is kinda cheap but if you had 9$ in this site:
1- Would you buy 5000 visitors, and each visitor watches your offer 7 seconds? (0,0018$ per visitor)

or

2- Or would you buy 1000 visitors, and each visitor watches you offer for 20 secs?? (0.01$ per visitor)

Another question: Does Peerfly allow this type of traffic??

Btw, keep in mind that the traffic in untargetted/low quality (but I'll put email submits rellated to making money online, so it's not 100% untargetted), and I can choose the countrys that I promote to.

I would contact Luke but it would take 3 or 4 days to reply and by that time the month would be over. Thanks, sorry if it was too long

Being as I used to own a ptc site and a ptre site, in my stupid days lol, I wouldn't trust the traffic!

I also know how those members work.... they just click for the 0.001cnt and move on! If incentive traffic is allowed, which is what a PTC site is, it should say that in the offer restrictions!

Yeah check invent is allowed - but tbh i bet you won't get any converts from it! Thats not how that traffic work! Send it to your blog or something to get your alexa ranks up and forget the $9 existed :)

I would rather put 9 bucks into 7search than do that.. That's enough for a little testing in a not so competitive niche...\

But you say you can't get the money so i would pay for the 5000 7 second looks.. Simply because if the page (which is usually an image) doesn't get their attention in 7 seconds, it won't work in 20 sec. Might as well make it a numbers game..

Most of Peerfly offers don't allow incentive marketing.. You'll want to check out the Incentivize network. They have tons of offers where you can send traffic from incentive based sites..

hope this helps

MI
Back