The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Prosper202 not tracking my maxbounty conversions

Crownstone

Hello house,

I'm tired of getting conversions without being tracked! I use prosper202, but it's not tracking my MaxBounty conversions.

Please, I need help :)

if everything is setup properly, then you have to copy the subids and paste it manually.
Max B has this problem, I have been updating my converting subids in my CPVLab for the past few months everyday.
Some campaigns does, some do not need.

I'v always had this issue and never found an answer. For me it always misses the first couple of conversions and then somehow it starts recording everything fine. I have even played with both Sub ID's options and the results are the same, never tracks the first couple of conversions.

Make sure you use a Sub ID and that you place your postback pixel correctly when setting up your campaign, like the other members say you can also update the sub id's manually in Prosper as well.

I'v always had this issue and never found an answer. For me it always misses the first couple of conversions and then somehow it starts recording everything fine. I have even played with both Sub ID's options and the results are the same, never tracks the first couple of conversions.

Make sure you use a Sub ID and that you place your postback pixel correctly when setting up your campaign, like the other members say you can also update the sub id's manually in Prosper as well.

Thanks for the reply Buddy, Please, how can I update manually?

Thanks for the reply Buddy, Please, how can I update manually?

Hey @Crownstone , no worries. So you first go to your maxbounty dahsboard and pull out your reports, from there just simply take the ID of the transaction/conversion, go back to prosper and click on the "Prosper 202 CS" tab and then on "Update". There you will be able to input your sub id's

Cheers!

upload_2016-2-24_8-55-16.png

I have no idea why it says Sub Id not set!

Did you actually typed in something after the "S2" parameter? that may be the reason why you are not seeing anything. You need to type something to actually identify and "track", something like a number that you could easily associate with your traffic source, etc.

upload_2016-2-24_11-27-6.png

Like this?

Maxbounty has their own in-house tracking software (not hasoffers neither CAKE) so it's kind of tricky. For me like I said, it does not track the first conversions but after a while it does. Not sure but I would reach to their support or probably reach out to prosper support as well

MI
Back