Selling Prosper202 Installation Service on Shared Hosting or VPS

Freddy63

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Service Manager
vpsfix
TJOSM Affiliates
Turn a $10 VPS in to a High Speed Prosper202 ClickServer
Prosper202 is one of most popular self hosted tracking software available. Although it's a paid software, it has a free version available. This is a service that you can use to install it on your shared hosting account or VPS.

For Shared Hosting -
Installing Prosper202 or any tracking software on shared hosting is not recommend. And I don't see the point of doing it when you can have it on a VPS for $10. Anyways if you want it that way, I can do it for as little as $5 one time fee. My optimization capabilities are little on shared hosting because they only give limited access to the server.

For VPS Hosting - List of Unmanaged VPS Providers
I recommend going for a VPS with 1GB RAM which only cost $10 per month on Vultr. I'll configure this VPS to be a superfast Prosper202 clickserver. When configured your $10 per month VPS will easily handle 10k hits per day. And this VPS can be used to host your landing pages as well. So there's no additional cost.

I'll configure your VPS and install,

• Virtualmin Control Panel v5.04 GPL
  • Nginx v1.10 (9x faster than Apache and feature rich)
  • PHP 7
  • MariaDB v10
  • Memcache
Virtualmin is a powerful web server control panel. It has everything that you need to manage your server. Here's the official intro,
The most important part of having Prosper202 installed on your own VPS is that you will always own your own data that you paid for. No 3rd party will have ownership of your data, no 3rd party has the right to look at your data, and no 3rd party has the right to prevent you from accessing your data.

If you have questions feel free to ask them here.

Last edited:
I'm a total newbie when it comes to mobile. Is this something a newbie can use right away and profit from?
This is a service to install a tracking software. Newbie or not, there's no future in CPA without tracking and analyzing. This is not a set it and forget it software. It takes lot of learning and hard working to profit.

Hey nowadays where is the best place to host Prosper202 optimized with:
  • Nginx as webserver
  • PHP v7
  • MySQL v5.7
  • Memcache
  • SSL
DigitalOcean, Vultr or AWS?

Hey nowadays where is the best place to host Prosper202 optimized with:
  • Nginx as webserver
  • PHP v7
  • MySQL v5.7
  • Memcache
  • SSL
DigitalOcean, Vultr or AWS?
All three are good options. But Vultr and DigitalOcean are cheaper than AWS.

banners
Back