The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Prosper202 Clicks

Randize

I have a campaign at adcenter now but I'm keep getting these clicks with no browser and OS reference, is this normal to you guys? Because the clicks that I'm getting from adcenter are much lesser, I don't know why this is happening. So far facebook clicks are close to accurate, not sure why this is happening? Probably because I'm using the direct link generated from p202? Any idea? :confused:

p202_01.jpg

What happens when you click on the link your self? wonder if it would show without the browser and windows for you self.

What happens when you click on the link your self? wonder if it would show without the browser and windows for you self.

When I clicked the link myself it showed my browser and os correctly, tried with different browsers too. Seems to have no problem on my side.

The only thing i would suggest is to test another tracker to see if it does the same.

As i never encountered this
compare the two and see what you fell more comfortable with

They are all generated from a similar IP range, could it not be something to do with an adcenter bot crawling the page? Although it seems a bit extreme for it to visit so many times in such a short period. It would however explain the discrepancy between your adcenter and 202 stats.

As for removing them, I'm not too sure how you would go about doing this as they are showing as real clicks due to the different IPs.

They are all generated from a similar IP range, could it not be something to do with an adcenter bot crawling the page?

This is correct, they are all Microsoft bots.

Their IP ranges are ...

64.4.0.0-64.4.63.255
157.54.0.0-157.60.255.255
207.68.128.0-207.68.207.255

They are automatically blocked from your stats in the default CPV Lab install.

banners
Back