The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

PropellerAds popunder

Hi im new in AM 1-2 months ,
Now i try trought propellerads popunders, direkt link from aff networks peerfly and adcombo.

But i have to much clicks , no one conversions... i dont know what im wrong ...?

here is screenshots, any advice?

Screenshot

Screenshot

Screenshot

Well, your screen shots don't tell us anything about your campaigns, your targeting, your tracking, vertical, etc. You've given us no actionable information here.

Also, use the "add image" option in the post toolbar in the future, instead of taking members off site to see your images.

Thanks, i will use add pictures .

I dont know how to target audience in propeller ads popunders?
Hello,
In this case "audience" means campaign's advanced targetings settings (geo, language, platform & device, os e.t.c.).
For example, you provided screenshot of CPA offer "Pokemon GO e-mail submit", but what traffic you've sent to this campaign?

I leave all default in advanced targeting

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    25.9 KB · Views: 89
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    23 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Hello Panoff.

Stay away from propellerads, they are not delivering good traffic. We used them too, and they sent million upon millions clicks, and it ended up costing us money on our platform. Since it was a clicks agreement, we got 2-3 millions clicks and just about 5 leads.

These didn't rebill well, so my one and only advice is to stay far far away from them and then alittle further than that!!

MI
Back