The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
PropellerAds Multisource advertising platform

Official PropellerAds Multisource advertising platform

hi,

can you help a little guy out? I currently have $1000 deposited but my account was suspended. I think its due to inactivity. Contacting thru webform didnt help.

hi,
can you help a little guy out? I currently have $1000 deposited but my account was suspended. I think its due to inactivity. Contacting thru webform didnt help.
Hello,

Have you tried to contact support team ("Support" button in your account)?
We don't suspend accounts for inactivity, but I can't say more here, because I even don't know your username.

Hi,

Thanks for the response. If you're referring to the button in the screenshot below, thats what I did. I'll attempt to contact them again using the same method and see if I can get them to respond. I'll update this thread in a few days.

I hope you guys could help me get my account reinstated.

propel_suspended.png

Hi,

Thanks for the response. If you're referring to the button in the screenshot below, thats what I did. I'll attempt to contact them again using the same method and see if I can get them to respond. I'll update this thread in a few days.

I hope you guys could help me get my account reinstated.
propel_suspended.png

We would be happy to help you, but we are Propeller Ads (in some sources PropellerAds Media) and we are not affiliated with company Propel Media.
Please contact their support.

Dear Affiliatefix members,

We've released a new feature for publishers who want to start monetizing traffic, but don't have an established website to add & verify. Now you can just register an account, get your unique link and start sending traffic to our Native Direct Ads in less than 3 minutes.

This solution is a great monetization opportunity for media buyers, social media marketers, seo-masters, mobile app developers and agencies.

No more complicated settings or sorting out and testing CPA offers! The smart optimization algorithm behind Native Direct Ads automatically picks the best offers and sends your visitors to them.

Learn more at our blog

Hello Affiliatefix members,

This August, we launched a grand contest in search of the best case study of your experience with the PropellerAds Self-Service Advertising Platform.

We did not expect such an excited reaction and we even ended up prolonging the contest until the end of September in order to examine each review in detail.

Finally, the review stage has ended and we are very excited to announce that we have winners!

PropellerAds congratulates the winners and thoroughly appreciates everyone’s interest and participation!

Hello Affiliatefix members,

This August, we launched a grand contest in search of the best case study of your experience with the PropellerAds Self-Service Advertising Platform.

We did not expect such an excited reaction and we even ended up prolonging the contest until the end of September in order to examine each review in detail.

Finally, the review stage has ended and we are very excited to announce that we have winners!

PropellerAds congratulates the winners and thoroughly appreciates everyone’s interest and participation!
Awesome contest guys, kudos!

My camp burned through my budget and didn't follow my settings. I set $3cpm and max daily of $50 but the camp burned through all of my funds (luckily I just deposited $100) abd at a 9cpm bid too boot.

The worst part? There were no clicks to my camp at all according to my tracker, so that money was just burned. Not fun.

Tried contacting my rep through skype but no response so far. I want a refund for this

My camp settings:
ct60ed

Actual cost of the traffic:
ct609k

double post please delete this mods

Last edited:
Are you certain that you have your tracking link set up properly?

@propeller ads , if you're around, do you have any helpful advice/suggestion/solution?
Yeah, I double checked using my phone. But it's more than just not receiving the traffic, the camp isn't following the instructions/settings..

MI
Back