Official PropellerAds Multisource advertising platform

I

ivan_pa

Choose Propeller Ads and you will experience:
-HQ entertainment traffic for your campaigns
-BrandSafe defense technology
-Performance based campaigns, fast integrated conversion tracking system
-400 million banner impressions and 100 million onclick impressions daily
-Any targeting opportunities (by geo, day parting, by frequency capping, by OS, by device, by ad placement and site)
-Smart optimization system for high conversion quality
-Personal manager and quick manual set up of your campaigns

Join us and succeed! :)

Attachments

• propellaads.png
    propellaads.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 682
Hello @propeller ads,
I'm confused about a minimum deposit.
My account manager told me that a minimal budget to start is $1000 not $500.

Hi, it depends on the payment method, we usually charge 1.000 USD with wires, but it's possible to deposit less with instant transfers, like webmoney or e-payments.

I was also told that 1K is minimum deposit via Skype. After I replied back saying "We want to test the traffic quality with $200 first", I got no reply from the sales rep. This is extremely unprofessional, definitely not the way to do business in 2015. I would advice you guys stay away from them.

Last edited:
This is Eric from a meadia agency - Bright Era LTD, based in HongKong. I am in charge of buying traffic for our offers. Now we are in need of both PC and Mobile website traffic on CPM basis.

We got big offers with full budget from the top IT corperations in China like Qihoo, Tencent and Netease etc. So massive and premium traffic is needed for us.

If you have such kind of traffic, plz PM me or contact me on Skype:hurricanehosee

This is Eric from a meadia agency - Bright Era LTD, based in HongKong. I am in charge of buying traffic for our offers. Now we are in need of both PC and Mobile website traffic on CPM basis.

We got big offers with full budget from the top IT corperations in China like Qihoo, Tencent and Netease etc. So massive and premium traffic is needed for us.

If you have such kind of traffic, plz PM me or contact me on Skype:hurricanehosee

Hi Eric,

Do you have traffic to sell on CPA basis ? I would be appreciated your reply.

propeller ads updated Propeller Ads with a new update entry:

Propeller Ads

Propeller Ads is an global ad network making digital advertising effective and reliable.
With global reach across web and mobile channels, Propeller Ads gives publishers the ability to monetize their traffic, while providing advertisers access to a large number of ad places on premium sites of various categories.
  • Self-Serve platform for Publishers and Advertisers
  • Multiple ad units: Popunders (key player with more than 400M impressions per day), Mobile Ads, Banners, Video....

Read the rest of this update entry...

banners
Back