“webinar”/ “webinar”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

[Proof] I Earn $30K Revenue for CPA Oct!!

Discussion in 'Success Stories and Bragging' started by Hannah_Baily, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Hannah_Baily

Hannah_Baily Affiliate affiliate

As some of you have read my 1st thread (Ask Me Anything - Ask me anything about CPA network & Facebook ads | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix) may know that I run CPA (mainly skin care product) offers and I have a 4 digit monthly income. Today I’m thrilled to announce that I have reached 5 digit revenue for Oct. (and Sept., too)as for now:

upload_2016-10-18_18-10-52.png

I woke up every morning to ask myself if this is true and see my dashboard many time to sure I'm not dreaming. I know this seems funny but I just act that way hahah...

I'm so happy about this event so I want to share with you guys here how I reach the goal:

I got –

- 10 Facebook accounts (If banned, I need to buy some new)

- Link cloaker

- Landing Page (I have 2 versions)

- An affiliate account (I work with lasermediagrp.com, the offers I get from them are not public so you need to ask the account manager to assist you on this)

- An ad spy tools to see how my competitors work (onlineadspy.com this is the one that I use)

How I run my campaigns –

- I have run lots of campaigns before so I have 2 landing pages that convert better than the rest, so now I only use those two pages

- I use spy tool to grab creative that my competitors.

- Then I create CPM ads on Facebook, using link cloaker to get it approved easier.

- Then it's all about optimizing. I stop those campaigns that performance worse and add budget to the better-performanced ones.

- You need to monitor the real time stats, let's say if you target UK audience you need to be monitoring your campaigns during UK time AM8-AM10 (that’s my campaign active performance period.) So this is the hardest part of my work.

So that’s my secret of the huge earning of my campaigns. I will update here if I have something new.

I hope my experience can inspire some of you here to your CPA. If you have some question about skin care CPA offer, let know.:)

Good luck with your advertising.

2. Voluum
  3. dmjawaad

dmjawaad Affiliate affiliate

Nice Job :) and good luck for the future :)

4. GES

GES Affiliate affiliate

what do you advertise?

5. ppvbeginner

ppvbeginner Affiliate affiliate

Congrats on your milestone! I wanted to ask you if onlineadspy is worth the 750$ per month ? Does it display ads for all verticals or for only selected ones ?

6. Koro

Koro Affiliate affiliate

Hi!
    I want to ask you:
    we seen your income,how much you spend on it?

7. azgold

azgold Super Moderator Super Mod moderator affiliate

8. Alessandri

Alessandri Affiliate affiliate

What is your ROI?
    How many FB accounts do you lose per campaign and why (leaking cloaker)?

9. ppvbeginner

ppvbeginner Affiliate affiliate

10. traged

traged Affiliate affiliate

Ehm I dont want to be negative but I would say this is too good to be true...EPC $19? Sorry but I cant believe that, I think this is fake screenshot.

11. John Cox

John Cox Affiliate affiliate

I think, she just promoting lasermediagrp.com and onlineadspy.com on this thread ...

traged likes this.
  12. John Cox

John Cox Affiliate affiliate

10000% agreed, its fake screenshot and she just promoting both websites .. she looking representator of lasermediagrp.com

traged likes this.
  13. Alessandri

Alessandri Affiliate affiliate

The proof is in the pudding. LOL

14. azgold

azgold Super Moderator Super Mod moderator affiliate

Oh, you're right, that wasn't the best example, sorry!

15. Hannah_Baily

Hannah_Baily Affiliate affiliate

Don't be sorry dude. You have right to question everything.

16. mobile99

mobile99 Affiliate affiliate

OP, since you do paid traffic, please tell us your ROI. A lot of people just post their revenue numbers without revealing their traffic costs.

MI