The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

[Proof] I Earn $30K Revenue for CPA Oct!!

Hannah_Baily

affiliate
As some of you have read my 1st thread (Ask Me Anything - Ask me anything about CPA network & Facebook ads | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix) may know that I run CPA (mainly skin care product) offers and I have a 4 digit monthly income. Today I’m thrilled to announce that I have reached 5 digit revenue for Oct. (and Sept., too)as for now:

upload_2016-10-18_18-10-52.png

I woke up every morning to ask myself if this is true and see my dashboard many time to sure I'm not dreaming. I know this seems funny but I just act that way hahah...

I'm so happy about this event so I want to share with you guys here how I reach the goal:

I got –

- 10 Facebook accounts (If banned, I need to buy some new)

- Link cloaker

- Landing Page (I have 2 versions)

- An affiliate account (I work with lasermediagrp.com, the offers I get from them are not public so you need to ask the account manager to assist you on this)

- An ad spy tools to see how my competitors work (onlineadspy.com this is the one that I use)

How I run my campaigns –

- I have run lots of campaigns before so I have 2 landing pages that convert better than the rest, so now I only use those two pages

- I use spy tool to grab creative that my competitors.

- Then I create CPM ads on Facebook, using link cloaker to get it approved easier.

- Then it's all about optimizing. I stop those campaigns that performance worse and add budget to the better-performanced ones.

- You need to monitor the real time stats, let's say if you target UK audience you need to be monitoring your campaigns during UK time AM8-AM10 (that’s my campaign active performance period.) So this is the hardest part of my work.

So that’s my secret of the huge earning of my campaigns. I will update here if I have something new.

I hope my experience can inspire some of you here to your CPA. If you have some question about skin care CPA offer, let know.:)

Good luck with your advertising.

Congrats on your milestone! I wanted to ask you if onlineadspy is worth the 750$ per month ? Does it display ads for all verticals or for only selected ones ?

Ehm I dont want to be negative but I would say this is too good to be true...EPC $19? Sorry but I cant believe that, I think this is fake screenshot.

Ehm I dont want to be negative but I would say this is too good to be true...EPC $19? Sorry but I cant believe that, I think this is fake screenshot.
10000% agreed, its fake screenshot and she just promoting both websites .. she looking representator of lasermediagrp.com

OP, since you do paid traffic, please tell us your ROI. A lot of people just post their revenue numbers without revealing their traffic costs.

MI
Back