The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Promotion Service

StevenF50

affiliate
Hello,

Does your forum have a advertising/promotion service? Do you think that non-promotion forums should have a place where members can post advertisements? My advertising forum obviously has one and my new forum is going to have one and I do think that it's good to have a advertisement area as you get more members and posts. Now that was me, what about you?

Thanks.

My admin forum does have a promotion area for blogs, forums & websites. it also has a place to post milestones & achievements. Another area is the battleground, where people battle their websites against other to get to the top of the leaderboard. Will also be adding other promotion services to it in the near future.

About a non-advertising / admin forum, no, i dont think this is a good thing to have. It can be just a reason for people to sign up, post their website, then never return again. You could put a mnimum post count before they cant advertise their website, but most will then see this after they sign up & proberly not post at all & still never return. It is good to have an off-topic forum, but not an advertising forum.

Yes, my forum has promotion service! i earn some hard cash from here :D
many 1 PR forums allow advertisement service so why should i don't?

I can tell you right now, I will not be adding a promotion service to any future forums that are in a niche that doesn't warrant it :p
Amen! if your forum is not about marketing then it had better have 50,000+ members and a bazillion posts or you're going to make peanuts. It's feast or famine, you either make next to nothing or yours is the place to go to, and most forums make next to nothing! (less than $1000 a month anyway, not nothing but don't quit your day job).

banners
Back