The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Promoting your website step-by-step

temi

affiliate
I have just created a new website with a great design but no one seems to visit it or I am not getting enough business despite having a websiteâ€! How many times have we heard this in our lives? Mere creation of a website is not enough to increase business, one has to promote it. Websites like products have to be promoted and advertised.
Different methods have been tried and tested for increasing the number of hits some are successful while others are not. Following are the considerations for promoting your website step by step.

You can read the full article at: UK Forums Link Exchange SEO Web Promotion & Webmaster Resources » Blog Archive » Promoting your website step-by-step

Really nice post Temi. I think you are right, when you suggest setting goals concerning the campaing.

At some forum I read that a good webmaster can double the traffic of his/her site monthly. It is absolutely not easy, and not really matters. I would be much happier if I could double the selling monthly :D

And as you wrote we need segmentation of the market and good writing skills to lead visitors to push the order button.

Otherwise Temi, I suggest you to use better permalink structure for this blog.

Otherwise Temi, I suggest you to use better permalink structure for this blog.

Bagi,
Does the template on the blog look familiar, was it first time on your blog :) not quite sure I know what you mean by better permalink structure, if you can create and account in the blog, I will give you account the necessary permission so that you can help me with this. (If you have the that of course)
Thanks

Temi I spend almost a day to redesign my blog. The layout is familiar but I coloured it.

In the wp-admin section select please optimon menu than go to the permalinks. I use a custom one: /%postname%/ , but as I experienced the date and name based one is also very popular.

Ahhh, now I get it, did not quite know what you meant by permalink structure the first time.... like you I used the custom one at temi.co.uk , I have now applied it to UK Webmaster Blogs. I am impressed you put so much work into customising you blog, that is why it looks so nice :)

Hello

I was just about to post asking about how to progress with promoting my site from the stage it is at at the moment. However i have just read your article temi, and it has sort of answered my questions, so thanks. I think the factor most unappreciated is the time it takes to promote it properly. I certainly didn't realise that.

Firstly, we have to be clear on why we are creating the website, what it is about and whom it is for. In other words, the target audience has to be specified and clear.

Very true. This is also where you should know about the market if its competitive or not.

banners
Back