The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Promoting you site

Tawon

affiliate
How do you promote your affiliate link? please be detailed with your reply, and if you can a screenshot would be great of an example of promoting your link.

Thanks!!!

Welcome to AffiliateFix!
Marketing is a really big topic if you want to discuss, but AffiliateFix mostly discuss topic about Affiliate on CPAs.

To simplify the definition, affiliation are no different than the word "Salesman" that were used on offline marketing.
But instead of calling up your client, you reached them in various ways for like paid traffic like Google advertisement or so.

How do you promote your affiliate link? please be detailed with your reply, and if you can a screenshot would be great of an example of promoting your link.

Thanks!!!

Take a look at game333's post above... or even my post.
What do you notice?
Both have links to our respective businesses or affiliate offers.

First, welcome to the AffiliateFix @Tawon and thanks for joining us.

Next, I guess my question would be, which affiliate link(s)? At present I am promoting many dozens of links across the net, or are you asking how to get an aff link in your sig as the others above eluded to?

If you are asking how to promote an aff link in general, then you have a lot of reading to do my friend. There are too many to list.

Can you be more specific, or are details of promotion in general the root of your question?

banners
Back