The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Promoting Nutra offers with squeeze pages - Has this worked for you?

dataspeaks

affiliate
Hi All,

When promoting Nutra (e.g. weightloss, health, including male enhancement) offers, have you found that using squeeze pages and adding subscribers have worked for you?

Current models seem to typically drive traffic to an advertorial (or informercial) type webpages to pre-sell and move the visitor to click on the buy (or trial) button? Is this still the better way to go? But you don't get to sell redirectly to these buyers again?

Thanks!

have you found that using squeeze pages and adding subscribers have worked for you?
I haven't promoted any nutra offers in years but it makes sense to do it via email capture IMO, for the reason you mentioned - you get to sell to your subscribers repeatedly.

Of course, that assumes that you give them value, not just sales pitches. Build a good relationship with your subscribers.

Also, you need to make sure that email traffic is allowed for the offer(s).

I haven't promoted any nutra offers in years but it makes sense to do it via email capture IMO, for the reason you mentioned - you get to sell to your subscribers repeatedly.

Of course, that assumes that you give them value, not just sales pitches. Build a good relationship with your subscribers.

Also, you need to make sure that email traffic is allowed for the offer(s).
Cool! Thank you, azgold!

Hey! How did this work out for you. I am really confused by the fact that no one is lead capturing on Native Ads... what have you experienced?

Honestly say, it works but not like traditional LP. Our publishers profit from it but if they create and test it on their own. Traditional pages like blogs or which contain feedbacks and roulette still performs better

Hey! How did this work out for you. I am really confused by the fact that no one is lead capturing on Native Ads... what have you experienced?
Hi Andres,
Haven't tried using Native for this type of offer. Might be worth testing to try and capture leads and then follow-up with email to sell and cross sell mainly because native ads tend to be more expensive too?

The leadgen benchmark for email form competition is quoted at 10% I think that is hype to sell ads.
That being true: you will be paying $2.50 to $10.00 per email form completion using native ads.
Is that worthwhile?

MI
Back