The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Promoting my website with a blog

bandict

affiliate
Hello all!

I have a site that deals with surgery associates.
I wanted to open a blog for it, and I wanted to ask you if you think it will be useful to open a blog for this kind of website, will it be useful? will it drive me more traffic?

Link for a website that deals also with surgery associates(for example):
bracketing of an impacted tooth

Thanks!

Hi,
If you think you have something informative to offer to your visitors, you should start blogging. Otherwise it is wise enough to go through to other strategies of Web promotion.

A blog is only useful and helpful if you can update it regularly, which requires lot of writing. The most important thing that you should consider while writing a post is to think many times that the Post is providing what a user want to know or not.

If your blogpost is upto the expections of your targeted visitor, it may leads to a visit to your website. (if and only if you have convinced your blog visitor that the link that you have embeded in your blogpost is what s/he should follow).

Regards
John

You must do it

You must create a blog about your site and promote it, not only it will help you in search engine ranking, but also drive traffic for your site through long tail keywords.

It would be great if you add a blog into your site, update it regularly and in short time you will achieve top 10 ranking on a competitive keyword in Google.

A blog is a great idea, but make sure you HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY.

The amount of blogs I see where people obviously started very excited, and after 2 days, the blogging stopped. You need to plan out your week to ensure that blogs are being done regularly!

Hello all!

I have a site that deals with surgery associates.
I wanted to open a blog for it, and I wanted to ask you if you think it will be useful to open a blog for this kind of website, will it be useful? will it drive me more traffic?

Link for a website that deals also with surgery associates(for example):
bracketing of an impacted tooth

Thanks!

Hi Bandict,

I have visited your web site and it will be really good if you create a blog highlighting latest updates and reviews of products and services regarding equipments that are useful for tooth decay.

Also, you can add associates prospective to any surgeries so that to let visitors know about this to get facilitated with the surgeries that are right for them.

I will strongly suggest you to create blog for your web site to get more visitors.

Thanks

Surely you must start blogging . just keep in mind what ever you put should be original work ..and must be informative as well..

Means you can even update news from your company and interact with your potential customers more easily with a blog..

Thanks

The question is quite broad! First you need to be sure what is your niche. So you can concentrate on driving visitors from relative sites to your sites. In other words; If you sell coffee you would have to look for sites that sell cups and coffee accessories, cookies, pastries...

Surely you must start blogging . just keep in mind what ever you put should be original work ..and must be informative as well..

Means you can even update news from your company and interact with your potential customers more easily with a blog..

Thanks

Hi,

Yeah it can be done as by adding news in blog can definitely beneficial to get more traffic.

You can also add RSS feed which is also good for a site.

Thanks!

You can start blogging make sure your content should be unique and it should not be copied from other blogs.By blogging helps to increase the visitors and traffic.

banners
Back