The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Promoting CPA offers With PopAds

Babs

Hey guys,

I won't say I'm a complete noob but I don't have much experience with Promoting CPA offers and I'd like your ideas/opinions.

I have $50 to spend on Popads and I'm going to chose offers from blackfox, YTZ or mobidea.

I've heard people talk about content locking or landing pages. How do those work? I'm an online marketer with dozens of experience. Just mention steps and I'll find my way mostly.

Thanks.

Hi Babs,

Let me see how I can help explain this better, am not a fan of content locking as i like straight CPA, but Content Locking is where you place a JS script on your website which forces your visitor to fill in cpa offers in order to unlock the content that is behind the locker. Take for instance you search for google for cracked software and you are asked to fill a form before you get access to the file, now there are websites who favours such, i think YTZ , Adscendmedia, CPAGrip have such offers.

While landing page used on the forum is also called a jump page or pre-landing (for advertisers landing pages is often called offer page). As an affiliate this a page you develop to stir up people's interest in the product you are promoting which in turns increase conversion rate on the offer you are promoting, instead of running them directly.

I hope this helps.

Hi Babs,

Let me see how I can help explain this better, am not a fan of content locking as i like straight CPA, but Content Locking is where you place a JS script on your website which forces your visitor to fill in cpa offers in order to unlock the content that is behind the locker. Take for instance you search for google for cracked software and you are asked to fill a form before you get access to the file, now there are websites who favours such, i think YTZ , Adscendmedia, CPAGrip have such offers.

While landing page used on the forum is also called a jump page or pre-landing (for advertisers landing pages is often called offer page). As an affiliate this a page you develop to stir up people's interest in the product you are promoting which in turns increase conversion rate on the offer you are promoting, instead of running them directly.

I hope this helps.
Helpful reply. Thanks.. So I'll dig up my YTZ account like right now but not too sure about how this Content locking works yet, BUT I guess I'll figure it out from here or if you have a link for me to learn more? Would appreciate that.

There are many mobile app companies, you can get a hang of many by searching on mobyaffiliates.com , Odigger, offervault or affplus. We also have this time of offers.

MI
Back