The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Promoting an E?Mail submit

LiamGallagher

Hi there, this is my first post, I hope you can help me a little bit :D

I've picked up some E?Mail submits that I want to promote, I'll be doing it through PPC so I need to build a landing page. What do you recommend me? Design the website from 0 or install WordPress and tweak some templates?. It's going to be my first time building a landing page, I used to practice direct linking but AdWords' rules have changed so it's a lot harder now.

Should I write some articles although it's an E?Mail submit?. I'm not sure it's worth but I'm a newbie so I want to learn.

Thank you very much in advance, I really appreciate all the comments and suggestions you could give me.

Cheers ^^'

it is a good move of you to post it here in forums and social networks but articles also do good for the promotion of your email submits

It's going to be my first time building a landing page, I used to practice direct linking but AdWords' rules have changed so it's a lot harder now.

Should I write some articles although it's an E?Mail submit?

I can't help you with email submits, but can make some suggestions about landing pages in general. Most super affiliate bloggers I read these days are building sites around their landing pages. Articles, privacy policies, inbound links and the whole 9 yards in order to get a decent Adwords quality score. People that just put up a landing page are getting slapped too hard.

I can find some good posts about building landing pages sites that don't get slapped if you are interested.

Hello Linda, thank you very much

I'd love to have some suggestions for the landing page, want to start as soon as possible and if you can help me a little, I'd be grateful forever :D

banners
Back