“mobile”/ paypertrail
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

Vote for the DOJO!

Guest,

The Dojo is coming back and in a big way.

We need all of you to help decide whether to keep the honored and timeless name as it is, "The DOJO", or change it to something new. VOTE NOW, CLICK NOW for the Dojo Name.

The AffiliateFix Team

Promote mobile CPI offers on Airpush

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by Tran Van Toan, May 8, 2017.

1. Tran Van Toan

Tran Van Toan Affiliate affiliate

I've just started to promote mobile CPI offers on Mobile Advertising Networks. The first network I selected is Airpush. After finishing all campaign's set up, my campaign got rejected with the Reason: "Unable to get the desired landing page. Please provide a screenshot of the landing page along with the Creative id"

I think that's because of the Ad link I'm using is affiliate link. Have you ever promoted with Airpush or similar network? How did you pass this case? (I was thinking about building my own landing page first but I got stuck because this is app install offer)

Make200$DAILYEmailMe likes this.
  2. CPA Evolution
  3. Make200$DAILYEmailMe

Make200$DAILYEmailMe Affiliate affiliate

Hey! Don't worry! Just send them an email with the campaign number and the playstore/appstore link of the app! :)

Could you update us, if the campaign was successful?

Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
  4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator Marketplace Seller

Keep it in the forums please, this way everyone benefits. That's why we have this community. It's not here for you to cherry pick clients for your "Make$200Daily EmailMe" reference in your username.

5. Make200$DAILYEmailMe

Make200$DAILYEmailMe Affiliate affiliate

I can't change my username anymore, so.... He can post his updates anywhere he wants!

6. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator Marketplace Seller

No problem! I was just pointing out that you want to go private with his results and we prefer to keep it in the forums where everyone benefits.;)

7. leadpro

leadpro Affiliate affiliate

Have any update for your campaign?

banners