The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Review Promo Codes for a soft product

KateGorb

Hello everyone!

Since my team is setting our affiliate project on track, we keep on launching new features that can help our publishers grow and increase their income.

Our last feature was launching a tool that helps our affiliates to create a request to generate an individual promo code. They can specify the desired discount percentage, expiration date, and the product the promo code will apply to. They can suggest the name of the promo code and we provide our partners with a detailed statistics.

Here I wanted to give a very short review on pros and cons of having a self-generating promo code tool.

Let's start with some cons.

1. Publishers want to have a higher discount. It is needed to set a preferable limit that will suit for both of the sides.
2. It may not only be an issue of a higher discount but it can get mixed with a higher period of validation.
3. As a manger, it is needed to check and double check how your affiliates want to promote the promo code.

Here are some pros.

1. I got to know that many of our affiliates have interesting ways of promotion a promo code.
2. This tool is so popular with our partners!
3. Just because we get many requests a day, we have a wonderful opportunity to improve our tool as fast as it is only possible!

Every time when you launch a new tool, it is ok that some little details collapse and you need to fix them, it is just fine. You can foresee many things for sure but not everything.
It is such a happiness when you realise that many people have worked and now you can see a result!

Here I have some questions. Do you like using promo codes in your campaigns? How do you usually promote them?

banners
Back