The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Prometheus!

A

adpulse_dan

Been waiting for this for a LONG time, and the release weekend is here!

Who's anticipating it too? It should be totally EPIC with Ridley Scott in the driving seat and we finally get to find out more about the Space Jockey!! :D

Hell yeah I am!

This movie looks awesome. I've read some amazing reviews from people that have been lucky enough to get a pre-screening and I have to say I'm really pumped about this one.

For anyone that hasn't heard of this film here is a trailer:

[video=youtube;1byZkbNB3Jw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1byZkbNB3Jw[/video]

It's directed by the same dude that did Alien and Blade Runner.... should be good!

It has been a long time since I wanted to go to a movie theater to watch a movie, this movie has me wanting to!!

my facebook friends said that the flicks kinda hard to understand unless you focus on it. also been hearing few negative thoughts about it. some even said its Aliens sequel, not sure but that kind of movies also interests me :)

Had a friend who went to watch the film and the cinema accidently played a version with captioning and subtitles at a time they weren't supposed to (or so he claims!). He was not happy, lol.

banners
Back