Official ProfitSocial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProfitSocial

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
ProfitSocial submitted a new resource:

ProfitSocial - Smartlink solution from a direct advertiser

ProfitSocial is a smartlink platform from a direct advertiser. We offer PPL SOI dating campaigns.

Our benefits:
- coverage of +150 countries;
- in-house dating campaigns;
- advanced funnel optimization algorithms;
- weekly and bi-monthly payments, $250 payment threshold with various payment methods available;
- possibility to work with direct top converting offers via one or several links;
- friendly and always there to help support.

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
ProfitSocial is glad to announce about its referral program.
Get even more profit with us! You get 5% of your friends earnings.
Contact your manager to get the referral link.

ps_eng_dd_m_1132x670_stat_stockphoto_bar.jpg

ProfitSocial team will be glad to meet you at the Affiliate World Europe 2018.
Feel free to schedule the meeting.
See you there!

Q0cQGt3.jpg

Today ProfitSocial represents its exclusive in-house offers!
Be first one to try!
Contact us to get the tracking link.

Last edited:
Hello guys,

Noticed that ProfitSocial finally got here, so I decided to sign up too and share my experience of working with PS with everyone :)

Just to let you know - I'm working mostly with adult pops traffic and some mainstream, so my opinion is completely subjective, as I spent enough time to make it work in a good way and received positive results not from the start, but after a proper optimization and testing a lot of traffic sources.

So in brief:
ProfitSocial is a direct advertiser (TogetherNetworks) in the dating niche. They provide with both mainstream and adult smartlinks (adult is available with prelanders or without them). There is a huge number of offers in feed and for more than 25+ geo.
I started working with them in the Feb 2018 as I wanted to test some of Together offers but wanted to make it quickly and for a plenty of countries, so smartlink was the best option.
Finally, I started getting profit at the end of March, when blacklisted all unprofitable publishers.
Here is my payout history:
PS.png

These guys are very flexible with payment terms and they can pay you even weekly in case if you maintain good volumes. In my case there were no delays with payments at all, also I would like to notice that I received only one fraud-report with deduction around $10 which is nothing considering total profit.

And the most positive thing about PS is its affiliate managers, I was lucky and started working with Julia Zolotaiko - a brilliant AM that is always online and helps to fix any issue and able to answer any kind of questions very quickly. She always controls the quality of traffic and gives useful feedback about optimization and pieces of advice about what can be done in order to increase volumes. Wish all other advertisers' AMs were like that!

In my opinion, PS is one of the best advertisers in comparison to another dating advertisers (AshleyMadison, TekkaDigital, WellHello, GlobalPersonals) - I tested all of mentioned directly and the best results are with PS without any doubt.

By the way, PS has a classic referral programme - 5% of the revenue of partners.

In conclusion - you should test smartlinks from PS especially if you have an adult and dating traffic, of course, it will require some work to be done in order to start getting profit, but this is one of the best options available (IMHO).

Have a good profit guys :)

Today ProfitSocial represents its exclusive in-house offers!
Be first one to try!
Contact us to get the tracking link.

We are happy to update you with the payouts for our exclusive offers:
US MOB $1,80
US WEB $2,20
UK MOB $3,00
UK WEB $3,50
AU MOB $4,50
AU WEB $5,00
CA MOB $2,20
CA WEB $2,50
FR MOB $3,00