The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Profitable Affiliate Programs

affiliatelk

Hi,

How to find the profitable adult related affiliate programs. How much should be the CTR. CPM, CPC, eCPM, eCPC, ect.... range of profitable adult related affiliate program ( after we run the program few days and collect the datas ) ?

Thanks

Hi,

How to find the profitable adult related affiliate programs. How much should be the CTR. CPM, CPC, eCPM, eCPC, ect.... range of profitable adult related affiliate program ( after we run the program few days and collect the datas ) ?

Thanks
Yes, there are no substitute then testing. Test which one is converting more then calculate your ROI. Once you have found a profitable campaign then move to another.

Yeah pretty much like that. You have to collect data to do that and get all the data you have mentioned. There is no substitute for that.

Hi,

Thanks

Hello affiliatelk,

We have an adult affiliate program with high rates, and most importantly you get paid anytime you want to.

PM me for more information :)

Hi, I am running a adult related campaign and I lost my $500+ and earn only !1.60. I am really disapointed with this. Is there any one can guide me what are the data s i need to collect running the testing campaign?

Hi, I am running a adult related campaign and I lost my $500+ and earn only !1.60. I am really disapointed with this. Is there any one can guide me what are the data s i need to collect running the testing campaign?

Hi @affiliatelk got your contact details, we will connect soon. Adult is a good vertical, you just need the right insight and tools.

MonsterAds have a whole range of great converting adult and dating offers. We would ensure you get the best converting. Once you have the right offer in place you can then focus on your landers and banners to improve the ctr

banners
Back