affiliate
Profit Kings Media

profitkingsmedia_logo.jpg
Join Now

Profit Kings Media Facebook

Profit Kings Media Twitter

contacticon.png
Network@ProfitKingsMedia.com

Profit Kings Media is a full-service internet advertising agency started in Chicago, IL. Since founded in 2009, it has been renowned as a top tier performance-based affiliate network

Vote for Profit Kings Media now, on the CPA Network List

Hi GrindHard , I applied for the network and waiting for a reply. Please help me to get into the profitkingmedia

Hi GrindHard,

As per the banner on this site which reads:

"We accept all CPAFix referrals!
CPAFix affiliates always get approved."

I applied for an account on September 5th via the link in Oliver's 'Newbie 411' guide.

The following day, I received an email from a PKM Affiliate Manager saying that he needed to discuss a few areas of my application, so we had a Skype call on September 10th and he said he'd be in touch in a day or so.

I followed this up with an email on September 12th, and received a reply from him on September 13th which said that he was waiting for a reference from my Peerfly Affiliate Manager.

On September 18th, having still heard nothing, I sent a message asking for an update, but to date (over two weeks from my initial application), I still haven't had a reply.

Bearing in mind that the banner on this site gives the impression that acceptance to Profit Kings Media is automatic for CPAFix members, I'd be grateful if you could give me some idea as to why my application is taking so long?

Thanks,

Brian

Hi GrindHard,

As per the banner on this site which reads:

"We accept all CPAFix referrals!
CPAFix affiliates always get approved."

I applied for an account on September 5th via the link in Oliver's 'Newbie 411' guide.

The following day, I received an email from a PKM Affiliate Manager saying that he needed to discuss a few areas of my application, so we had a Skype call on September 10th and he said he'd be in touch in a day or so.

I followed this up with an email on September 12th, and received a reply from him on September 13th which said that he was waiting for a reference from my Peerfly Affiliate Manager.

On September 18th, having still heard nothing, I sent a message asking for an update, but to date (over two weeks from my initial application), I still haven't had a reply.

Bearing in mind that the banner on this site gives the impression that acceptance to Profit Kings Media is automatic for CPAFix members, I'd be grateful if you could give me some idea as to why my application is taking so long?

Thanks,

Brian
Sorry to hear this Brian I will contact Yousif when I'm home and try and get this resolved!

Hi K,
Thanks for picking this up.
Obviously I would like to join PKM but if for some reason I don't qualify that's fine but some communication would be good.
Brian

Never got paid from PKM even when they state "no minimum". Instead gave me a lot of excuses for a couple of months over a few dollars. And finally to add insult to the injury, they terminated the account cause they were "clearing house of inactive affiliate accounts", of course they kept the money too. And traffic quality was never the issue, they just didn't want to pay.

So yeah, PKM won't pay you if they don't feel like it.

Never got paid from PKM even when they state "no minimum". Instead gave me a lot of excuses for a couple of months over a few dollars. And finally to add insult to the injury, they terminated the account cause they were "clearing house of inactive affiliate accounts", of course they kept the money too. And traffic quality was never the issue, they just didn't want to pay.

:confused:

PKM pay or not?

PKM pay or not?

Well they didn't pay me, like I said, and didn't even bother to lie and say the traffic was no good or something. They just said the account was "inactive", I mean who in his right mind would keep sending traffic to a network that says to pay "weekly with no threshold", then don't pay a small ammount even after NET-30, I mean mine=blown lol. Then the guy even had the balls to call me a "hater" on another forum for outing them. I mean come on...

I just wanted to see if the wire would go through in the first place and sent a very small test since they don't use paypal. And guess what it never arrived to my bank account. I always said, if you can't trust someone with $XXX you cannot trust them with $x,xxx or $xx,xxx. And that's really what pisses me off in this case, not the money at all... is wasting time trying to build confidence and a business relationship with someone. Since they're so many scammers out there, including big and well known networks like we can see from so many ppl not getting paid by them.

Still I'm speaking only from personal experience. I'm not saying they don't pay or scam all, many or few affiliates. I can't say that for sure, I actually hope they act professional and treat most their affiliates right, they just didn't to me.

Cheers and good profits everyone :cool:

looks like they do not pay?

PKM has always paid me, even small amounts during inactive periods.

They also paid for a great dinner at Craftsteak and bottle service at Affiliate Ball during the last Affiliate Summit West.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back