Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Official Profit Kings Media [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrindHard

affiliate
Scale forward and stay ahead.

Profit Kings Media is one of the largest performance-based agencies located in North America. We offer quality service, deliver outstanding results, and build affirmative relationships between our advertisers and publishers. Learn more about us.

Attachments

• profitkingsmedia.png
    profitkingsmedia.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 967
Good network! I received my weekly payment everytime yet!
OK...sometimes it late a day or two...but helloooo no minimum thereshold:)
When i am running some traffic at sunday my payoneer is loaded 2-3 days later!
That`s awesome! My AM(Ian Usher) is really friendly...

Hey man! You need to contact them over Skype or email...and that doesn`t mean they`ll accept you!
You don`t need to add a negative rating to network If you even didn`t try them
They require proof from at least two networks where you are a member and contact of your affiliate managers.

However...I am not 100% happy with Profit Kings Media in the last time:(
They should pay out on every Monday but they late everytime so I am afraid to send too much traffic.
They should move their weekly payment on Wednesday because it is hard to manage with network If you need to pay
on Monday for Sunday`s traffic.

I just hope Yousiff will pay me this week.

Hey guys! You can see Profit Kings Media is paying... My new payment proof is here! That network has some high quality dating offers and hugeeee payout rates on same! And of course great reward system...for example If you earn 1 MILLION USD per month you will receive an awesome Mercedes car from them:D Weekly payments as default what is BIG PLUS!
OWrm21H.png

Last edited:
Waiting for my payment almost 3 weeks now.I will update this post when/If I receive my payment. Update 2 : 20+ days without payment

Last edited:
Yes,still weekly with no min. thereshold. And still waiting for my payment,talked to affiliate from my country and he didn`t received it as well.
Hopefully PKM will send it out this Monday.

Hey Dario do you have money in payment log?when i have there usualy i have it at the end of Tuesday so i always recive the money in Thursday i recive it today a 40$ because my money in payment log apper just in Friday but it's ok when no minimum payout View attachment 3137

I think you have just payoneer issue like i have in the start.t..ry to contact Sandra on phone or i can for you i hope you get the money soon

Just received my payment from PKM! I think I will change my payment method to ACH. Everything is fine,thanks PKM :) Thanks Sandra!

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back