ProFinder - LinkedIn Expanding With A New Addition

Certified

T J Tutor

GM
Administrator
Certified Vendor
Dojo Master
AffKit
Now I know that many of you don't think of LinkedIn as a social platform, however, it is a social platform for business. Now they have added a new addition called ProFinder. A new freelancing platform.

LinkedIn has over 420 million members and is claimed to be in over 200 countries. Now, while having been a great place to locate people in our own industry, scour for professionals, etc., They have added a new platform for outsourcing through their new freelancing interface called ProFinder.

This new interface is getting a lot of buzz and is quickly getting action from all corners of the markets. Not a new idea, of course, but with their current “hugeness” and success, the new addition is an obvious (and smart IMO) expansion of their endeavors.

LinkedIn can even filter search results based on your network (who you're already connected to at a first or second degree level), recommendations those professionals have, their physical location (if that matters), and more.

Some of the services you can find help with on LinkedIn's ProFinder right now include:

· Accounting

· Business Coaching/Consulting

· Design

· Insurance

· IT Services

· Legal

· Marketing

· Photography

· Real Estate

· Software Development

· Writing and Editing

There is more, but you get the idea.

ProFinder is completely free to use for both customers and vendors. I expect that at some point they will monetize this with a fee on each transaction, but I think this won’t come immediately. They will likely follow suit as they did in early growth to get the volume up before looking to add any earnings adjustments.

Who here has given it a try?

Can you tell us about your experience?

Thanks for the share. Linkedin is a very professional social media platform and therefore has high end kind of members. With people in different professions, I am so sure that the Profinder will actually be a success. It is a new thing and very interesting, I will definitely be trying it out to see its merits and demerits.

Thanks for the share. Linkedin is a very professional social media platform and therefore has high end kind of members. With people in different professions, I am so sure that the Profinder will actually be a success. It is a new thing and very interesting, I will definitely be trying it out to see its merits and demerits.

I agree. It is perceived as a professional platform, which I believe, will help make the new program successful.

I think its a smart strategy to try your luck on linkedin or linkedin groups as compared with facebook strategy its not so saturated and they are more permisive with links etc

MI
Back