Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Professional Article Rewriter Free Affiliate Signup

• Thread starter ProArticleRewriter
  • Start date
P

ProArticleRewriter

Hello!

My name is Tom, and i'm the head of content and design at professionalarticlerewriter.com.

About 2 days ago we finished our site and launched it for affiliates.

At the moment we have made about 50 sales and we want to keep this thing going.

For a limited time we are letting affiliates get on board for free (In a week the only option for becoming an affiliate will be if you join up for 20$)

Our super affiliate signup page is located here:
Super Affiliate Register Page | Professional Article Rewriter

This page is not visible to the general public and we only hope to get good and qualified affiliate marketers on board.

The payout is simple, 50% comission from each sale. Thats 10$ (recurring) income.

We also provide other related products which are also opened for affiliating. The payout is 60% on these products.

For a month we are having an affiliate contest as well, the person to get the most sales in one month, gets 200$.

This is not limited, there are also 2nd and 3d places:
2nd Place: 100$
3d Place: 50$

All payouts are made via PayPal and once a month. On 10-12th date of each month.

If somebody who signed up stays on board with us, you get that 50$ every month. So from one referral you could make residual income for quite some time.

Our site has also put together an affiliate warpack (Meaning: all the landing page templates, banners, e-mail templates etc are in there for you to utilize) and it's free for affiliates.

Plus the products that are present on the front page are also free for affiliates.

If you have any further questions about the affiliate program or the site, please feel free to contact me via the information provided in the footer.

Heres the link again for a free signup: Super Affiliate Register Page | Professional Article Rewriter

Thank you
Tom.

MI
Back