The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Probems with Clicksor

rackspace

affiliate
Its been 3 days and my first campaign at clicksor is still under pending status. How much time does they normally take ?

Secondly when I try to add any URL in my second PPV campaign, it tells me that it is invalid keyword?

I was able to add URL in the same way ealier. Whats going on here?

Example:

5S6n8.png

Hi Rackspace,

Please send me your Clicksor username. I'll have one of our account managers contact you shortly to help you with your issues.

Thank you for your patience,

The Clicksor Team

I got a call from clicksor about 2 hours ago. They said that account was new and needed phone verification. Not an issue. Now it is working.

But bad news is that Clicksor has decided that they will not support URL Keywords for PPV any more.

I got a call from clicksor about 2 hours ago. They said that account was new and needed phone verification. Not an issue. Now it is working.

But bad news is that Clicksor has decided that they will not support URL Keywords for PPV any more.
Hmmm that is bad news, you could always ask for a refund or just target others to test the traffic!

yes, i also wonder why Clicksor doesnt support URL targetting. Also, i couldnt start my first campaign because i havent yet received the verification code for credit card!

I've heard mixed reviews lately - not sure they are quite what they used to be, anyone still using them?

banners
Back