The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Private Networks Still Work?

Dr. Evil

affiliate
Private networks were working in before google penguin update. I have 20 different domains in private networks with 2-8 PR. I have built them different IP and servers. Some are old and have high authority. I add unique articles and have found a marvelous effect on the search engine. I have seen no problem after search engine updated. Right now working on 50 different domains. So what is our opinion about this?

Private networks were working in before google penguin update. I have 20 different domains in private networks with 2-8 PR. I have built them different IP and servers. Some are old and have high authority. I add unique articles and have found a marvelous effect on the search engine. I have seen no problem after search engine updated. Right now working on 50 different domains. So what is our opinion about this?
As you said this is still working for getting high rank of your site. I do agree more it also help you to generate quality traffic for your sites.

I am glad that this is working out for you. I truly know that there exist private networks which are currently on a very high demand all over the world. As long as you are able to gain lets say money through the all private networks you have, then I have no problem with that. You can also choose to venture into the business of selling the private based domains. Many people will come looking for you. This is one area that has had a greater demand over the past few years.

Yep PBN's still work if you know how to use it. Don't leave any footprint. We have a network of 1300 websites :D

Yes, PBN technique is still effective and works well if done wisely. Always make sure not to exchange links with your own sites. And also make sure to maintain the content quality and length.

P=Private/P=Public. What kind of Network you want to build? Decisions is your.

I've read that if you do your link structure right between the sites, you should do okay.

My biggest question for you guys with tons of sites: HOW do you manage that many??

I've read that if you do your link structure right between the sites, you should do okay.

My biggest question for you guys with tons of sites: HOW do you manage that many??
I mainly outsource a lot. Which help me to manage my time and save my money as well. There are lots of quality freelancer out there and you can pay them very low price to handle every task you want.

I mainly outsource a lot. Which help me to manage my time and save my money as well. There are lots of quality freelancer out there and you can pay them very low price to handle every task you want.

Thanks. I'm putting that into my future planning.

Just had to ask, I have trouble with two. And I used to be a freelancer. :)

Thanks. I'm putting that into my future planning.

Just had to ask, I have trouble with two. And I used to be a freelancer. :)
LOL!. I was freelancer too. But I upgrade myself as an entrepreneur right now. Right now many people working under me.

LOL!. I was freelancer too. But I upgrade myself as an entrepreneur right now. Right now many people working under me.

J6T4yos.jpg

Yes, PBN technique is still effective and works well if done wisely. Always make sure not to exchange links with your own sites. And also make sure to maintain the content quality and length.

No, PBN is not effective anymore. After Google algorithm update it is now so tough to do such type of grey hat SEO. How can you not exchange link with your own sites when you are doing PBN? If you do exchange link with other sites than it must be called link exchange or link baiting.

No, PBN is not effective anymore. After Google algorithm update it is now so tough to do such type of grey hat SEO. How can you not exchange link with your own sites when you are doing PBN? If you do exchange link with other sites than it must be called link exchange or link baiting.

PBN isn't effective? Let me explain my previous words with an example, then you'll understand why I've used this word "wisely".

1. Get 5 domains with good PA/DA, CF/TF and PR.
2. Set up your blogs by using different A/B class ips, many seo hosting companies offers this type of service and will host your blog on different data centers.
3. Make sure all of your blogs must have "About" section, with different name and YES social profiles too. This way Google will consider it as a genuine blog.
4. Publish at least 1 quality post on each of the blog along with mentions to other useful resources. If I say "quality post" that means it must be from 1000-1500 words long each and worth of your readers time.
5. Mention your "money site" post link after every 1/2 posts, do not mention it in each/every post.

Now this way you'll have 5 quality blogs with genuine traffic and 6th one of your main money blog.

Tip: Sometime genuine looking PBN blogs convert well than the actual money site. :)

I hope I've described well this time.

Dude, have you tested this or you're the kind of "seo guru" that talks from what he reads on "whitehat blogs"? Come on, stop talking crazy if you don't know what you're talking about. PBNs are still the strongest way to rank, except maybe getting real guest posts from related websites.

Search whatever amazon product review or best "product name" 2015-2016 and you'll find all those review-type blogs using PBNs.

If you wanna do (and learn) SEO, stop reading moz, SEland and other useles blogs. They are there only for the buzz and they don't say anything about the REAL SEO what works.

They're full of typical advice "great content" and "content marketing, outreach, etc". This is the same shit everyone talks about. Yet, smart guys use PBNs meanwhile to bank 4 figures/day or more.

So if you don't know what you're talking about, stop filling the thread with useless posts, ok?

PS:

let's not make this forum in the next warriorforum, ok? If you want to just post useless and random shit here, better do everyone a favor and delete your account here and go spam other forum.

If you want to be helpful, post something you can back up with arguments and then you're helpful

banners
Back