The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Price in landing page and checkout page domain?

thehustler

Hey, I'm doing a PPC campaign and got two issues on this:

1) I asked a bing ads agent to check my landing page and she said I need to mention the price of the product on the landing page before I drive them to the checkout page. But I think that putting the price may prevent them from clicking the CTA button?
Do you guys yourselves mention the price of the product on the landing page?

2) Regarding checkout page domain -

This is how the funnel is -
User searches KWs -> Clicks my custom domain -> Appears in landing page -> If convinced,clicks CTA -> gets taken to ClickBank checkout page/paypal or whatever.

But the Bing agent says I need to have the same domain on the checkout page that the people see on the search engine and I was like what? She says the checkout page has to be on the same domain. I told her that when she shops on eBay, does she pays via eBay's payment processing platform or they are taken to PayPal? She was like domain can't change on the checkout page. No redirection allowed.

What to do now?

You are not the seller of the goods -- gotcha!
You do not own the offer (in CPA terms :p)
It's a work around rule to exclude affiliates I guess?

You are not the seller of the goods -- gotcha!
You do not own the offer (in CPA terms :p)
It's a work around rule to exclude affiliates I guess?
So I just ask them to add this checkout page domain as an exclusion?

And no bro, I'm not a seller. And this is a CB product I am trying after setting a CPA campaign yesterday. Time to test and test. :)

you can ask but I think they just told you to fuck off in a nice way -- It's against company policy bla bla bla.

MI
Back