The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Pre Launch for JVZOO

Joe Kansas

affiliate
Hi,
I am launching a campaign very soon. We are launching 1 March, 2017. It is a campaign on JVZOO.
I want to know how is the best way to promote it? Where can I place my Landing Page to attract affiliates?
In which formus I can say that I am launching. I am looking for free places and also paid.
Thank you.
Joe K.

I'm pretty sure any forum allows a one-time business announcement, many have sections exactly for this. You can post it here on affiliatefix, stmforum has a section for that too... there are a few more forums.

Let me give you an advice though - forum members always respond better to people who actually provide value. So make a few posts, show the affiliates that you know what you are talking about and have the product in your signature. I'm certainly more prone to working with people who know their shit and I'm sure it's not just me. I tend to ignore one time announcement from posters who were not active before and are not active after the promo post either.

You can also check sites like offervault, talk with affiliate bloggers, look for people that have affiliate email lists, check some affiliate related FB groups ... there is a lot of options, you just need to explore them.

Good luck!

Go to muncheye.com. Use other user's JV pages and contests for ideas. When you've setup your own JV page, pay for a listing. Set up, as an incentive, instant payments for select key affiliates (two or three) who can prove they have a trustworthy background that can be verified by other product authors on JVZoo. On average, less than five affiliates will account for the majority of your sales.

banners
Back