The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

PR Its coming !

RiverWire

affiliate
The PR fever has got me i can feel it's close lol , just wanna see if i get anything higher now :D

Whats everyone expecting from this update ?

I am expecting this forum to be at least PR4, it was PR5 at its old URL after, in the next update after the one we are expecting shortly, I expect it to be at least PR6

I guess Temi, this domain will be PR5. It has really stong links.
I hope my directory will also be PR5, but it's possible that it's only a sweet dream;) I'm not sure that google will export the PR concerning this site, because it's hardly 3 months old.

I think what Baggi means is that when Google roll out the new forward facing PR values, it has (the last 3 times) been older than 3 months. So a site younger than 3 months would not appear on the forward facing pr value.

OWG, I hope that it won't occur this time again;) There are some encouraging signs. In January during the backlink export that site get 38 backlinks, despite of the hardly some days old domain. Some weeks ago this number was increased to 196. As I experienced the new site's PR is shown after the second backlink export. So I attach hopes to smile.:D

MI
Back