The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official PPVAffiliate Tool [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiruraaj

affiliate
I made this site for personal use for optimizing and scaling my PPV campaigns. I also decided to share it with my Affiliate Fix Friends. It contains 3 simple tools that I use on a daily basis.

1. Star Generator: It generates a big list of urls with stars in between. This can help you get a decent amount of traffic for a website but at a much cheaper price on Leadimpact.

2. Domain Variation: Similar to the star generator, this generates a list of Domain Variations on which you can bid to get cheaper traffic. As Leadimpact's matching criteria is based on 'string' match, it doesn't understand whether you are bidding for a domain or not.

3. Preview URL: You can use it to see how your Landing page will look in a Leadimpact pop-up browser. For this, I used other tools earlier but it showed a pop-up for 800*600 resolution whereas most of the Leadimpact pop-ups have a viewable area of 775*450. So, I made it accordingly.

Let me know how it works for you!

Attachments

• ppvaffiliate.png
    ppvaffiliate.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 903
I made this site for personal use for optimizing and scaling my PPV campaigns. I also decided to share it with my Affiliate Fix Friends. It contains 3 simple tools that I use on a daily basis.

1. Star Generator: It generates a big list of urls with stars in between. This can help you get a decent amount of traffic for a website but at a much cheaper price on Leadimpact.

2. Domain Variation: Similar to the star generator, this generates a list of Domain Variations on which you can bid to get cheaper traffic. As Leadimpact's matching criteria is based on 'string' match, it doesn't understand whether you are bidding for a domain or not.

3. Preview URL: You can use it to see how your Landing page will look in a Leadimpact pop-up browser. For this, I used other tools earlier but it showed a pop-up for 800*600 resolution whereas most of the Leadimpact pop-ups have a viewable area of 775*450. So, I made it accordingly.

So where's the download link?

Where is the file? Cant download it. :(

chiruraaj updated PPVAffiliate Tool with a new update entry:

PPVAffiliate Tool

2. Domain Variation: Similar to the star generator, this generates a list of Domain Variations on which you can bid to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back