Muhammad Hamza

AdsWick
Affiliate Manager
Traffic Manager
AdsWick
AdsWick - Next Generation Ad Network
AdsWick.COM
Hi

I have been in digital marketing via my own ad network since 2010, and since mid 2015 i am in affiliate marketing. I am quite successful in both. about 6 month ago, i decided to use PPV method and contact two popular PPV ad networks.

I bought traffic and start sending on offers. i tried several offers. health, finance, loans, surveys, email submit and ecom. overall i got conversion in all niches, but my finding could be strange for you.

How ? let me explain

You choose some keywors, URLs as targets and they start sending you traffic. and start charging you, once they charge you an amount then they "give you" a conversion of 1/4 to 1/10 cost of what you gave them in terms of advertisement.

No target selection and keyword selection so called "optimization" works. its all words of mouth "now a days". you can see screenshoots of awesome earnings and other proof of conversions but they are all old dated and few.

This criteria of conversion is true in all niches. 2$ payout of email submit to 70$ health product sale or 40$ loan payout. you will get conversion after spending more then 3-4 times the amount of your payout.

Here is an example:

I give 700 targets for a loan offer. it converts after spending 120$ and gave me 42$,
i saw the keyword , channel, domain, OS , time of conversion and Brower type. BTW its very less amount of data to decide optimization. but i increase the bid for that keyword and channel, then i got next conversion after spending more 200$ and got 42$ back. i never give up. again come up with more "optimization" but same formula comes up. got 3 conversions of 42$ each after spending 550$.

leave this. switch to another offer. same results. i have spent thousands of dollars on top PPV networks. same results come for all niches that i tried.

Please share your experience

Last edited:
Hi

I have been in digital marketing via my own ad network since 2010, and since mid 2015 i am in affiliate marketing. I am quite successful in both. about 6 month ago, i decided to use PPV method and contact two popular PPV ad networks.

I bought traffic and start sending on offers. i tried several offers. health, finance, loans, surveys, email submit and ecom. overall i got conversion in all niches, but my finding could be strange for you.

I found 'PPV is Scam' !

How ? let me explain

You choose some keywors, URLs as targets and they start sending you traffic. and start charging you, once they charge you an amount then they "give you" a conversion of 1/4 to 1/10 cost of what you gave them in terms of advertisement.

No target selection and keyword selection so called "optimization" works. its all words of mouth "now a days". you can see screenshoots of awesome earnings and other proof of conversions but they are all old dated and few.

This criteria of conversion is true in all niches. 2$ payout of email submit to 70$ health product sale or 40$ loan payout. you will get conversion after spending more then 3-4 times the amount of your payout.

Here is an example:

I give 700 targets for a loan offer. it converts after spending 120$ and gave me 42$,
i saw the keyword , channel, domain, OS , time of conversion and Brower type. BTW its very less amount of data to decide optimization. but i increase the bid for that keyword and channel, then i got next conversion after spending more 200$ and got 42$ back. i never give up. again come up with more "optimization" but same formula comes up. got 3 conversions of 42$ each after spending 550$.

leave this. switch to another offer. same results. i have spent thousands of dollars on top PPV networks. same results come for all niches that i tried.

they provide drived conversions by random guys throughout USA and pay them individually and their system show you its all organic and natural but indeed its not.

I will say beware. its big scam.

Please share your experience
bullshit

I'm making steady 4 figures a day with profitable PPV campaigns and it has been like that for the last years. I'm not selling courses or anything like that so I have no reason to lie about something.

Also, they can't "give you a conversion" because they don't know when a conversion happens unless you tell them (not every network supports postbacks for this).

I love how some people have theories about everything being an SCAM because they spent $100 and didn't work for them.
There are guys saying the same about Google and Facebook but somehow they are some of the biggest brands in the world and they're not living from scamming people for sure.

I wrote a post about this a month ago in my blog: Why does this traffic source sucks? (rant) - Servando Silva

Your problem was starting with an offer that pays $42. And overall you just spent $550 which is not near enough data (less than 10 conversions) to have statistical significance to make decisions.

Well said @servandosilva. As a network moderator of PPV, I could tell you that we have a plenty of advertisers that optimize their campaigns and keep purchasing traffic. The real thing is .. are your campaigns really convertible for that kind of traffic? Also are you check traffic sources for their quality? For example, you may pay $xxx for a source that have a 0 conversion rate for your campaign and that way you lose tons of money.

You should also contact your account manager he should help you make the right decisions related to your campaign related to targeting and traffic sources.

Hey, i want to know how do you choose your offers and keywords or target urls for your campagians. Which ppv networks?

I always choose fresh offers. Product and Services. (Slimming Tea/Oils , Loans, Dating)
I cannot mention network here, (it could be negative for them)
Choose URL targets from google search and skrayp.
Selected keywords after seeing in google adword keyword planning tool (add popular searched and skip with less popularity)

I always choose fresh offers. Product and Services. (Slimming Tea/Oils , Loans, Dating)
I cannot mention network here, (it could be negative for them)
Choose URL targets from google search and skrayp.
Selected keywords after seeing in google adword keyword planning tool (add popular searched and skip with less popularity)
In fact, it has nothing to do with the ppv network, even if u cant make mony, some one else will. Tell the network., u may get good advices on choosing offers.
You may research more on offers and targets in my opionion. and test more.

In fact, it has nothing to do with the ppv network, even if u cant make mony, some one else will. Tell the network., u may get good advices on choosing offers.

okay, well
here are some networks, that i used

leadimpact
propellerads
exoclick
clicksor
popcash

Last edited:

That's right.
I'm making money in all the networks he mentioned except for clicksor (I don't run campaigns there), so it doesn't hurt the reputation of the networks, just the reputation of the advertiser/affiliate.

So called Optimization Formula given by ppv guys badly failed.

I was step by step with support team, setup campaign of their choices and following the famous guidelines

1. Choose good working campaigns (PPV provider help me to choose)
2. Put 3 times to 5 times of payout amount on testing
3. Provide 1-3 word keyword, and start advertising
4. Wait 5 - 10 days, see working keywords/zones/sources and sort out working

Yes, i sort out working keywords/zones/sources, Its costly process you did not get positive ROI, its almost like you spend 100$ on 1.5$ payout campaign and get 10 conversions, so you get 15$ out of 100$ in testing (no matter)

Now start targeting on working keywords/zones/sources, But this time, you will mostly see no conversion or 1 a days or week.

So in this situation you are just watching loses

Last edited:
Yes, i am using landing pages and did split test as well,

I have discovered strange behavior of visitors comes from 50onred and leadimpact ppv campaigns

I had a landing page with a single field form and submit button thats takes to final offer page

No conversion or action was taking place, then i decided to do some test to check visitors reality

I added 3 hidden links, was not visible to human eyes but they are on page.

I saw on google analytics real time overview. that visitors are coming on page and then click on those links and go to next page which was also contain same hidden links and no text. and some of them also click on those links

I come to know. these guys are producing quality bot traffic. easily deceive google analytics and many other tools, and seems human but they are server generated Traffic.

Last edited:
Who is producing fake traffic, some particular advertising network or shady publisher sites? Can you give us IP ranges used by those bots?

MI
Back