The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

PPV Questions

spitfire

affiliate
Hi Greg, just had some questions regarding PPV.

1. How do you throttle traffic if the target has very high volume and converts but eats up way too much money too fast? I have tried putting freq. cap to 1 in 2 weeks and even set my budget to $1 per hour. Sometimes it converts really well and sometimes really badly, it is very inconsistent.

2. When you run out of URLs to target, do you find keywords working well? I have found keywords only campaign to fail almost every time and have not yet gotten them to work.

3. What do you use now since Quantcast pretty much does not have any data on many websites anymore? I want to target URLs by demographics but can't seem to find any good alternative. What do you suggest?

Thanks in advance.

1. How do you throttle traffic if the target has very high volume and converts but eats up way too much money too fast? I have tried putting freq. cap to 1 in 2 weeks and even set my budget to $1 per hour. Sometimes it converts really well and sometimes really badly, it is very inconsistent.
lower the bid, or just pause the campaign. If it's converting then let it run.

2. When you run out of URLs to target, do you find keywords working well? I have found keywords only campaign to fail almost every time and have not yet gotten them to work.
Yes I find keywords work well. Maybe try more specific keywords or optimize your ads and creative.

3. What do you use now since Quantcast pretty much does not have any data on many websites anymore? I want to target URLs by demographics but can't seem to find any good alternative. What do you suggest?
google ad planer

well keyword research is one of the main technique used in seo for increasing the rank of certain website. it is the main pillar of website ranking.

You can use softwares to scrape the best ranked websites on Alexa. PM me on this, you can get thousands of URLs to target for your PPV campaigns.

Ya affportal provides scrapers for keyword research or you can just do it manualy which takes ages but works ;)

Thanks,

MI
Back