PPV Or Solo Ads?

PPV or Solo?

• PPV

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Solo

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
hey fox,

as you might've guessed, there is no right answer. both ways can work well. It all depends on your marketing chops.

Generally, I would say targeted solo ads are the better approach. If you can get someone with a responsive list to endorse your offer you can see some great results.

If your PPV traffic is software generated, you can make some educated guesses on who those people are. Usually you won't find lawyers or tech savvy people using adware.

Does that help?

hey fox,

as you might've guessed, there is no right answer. both ways can work well. It all depends on your marketing chops.

Generally, I would say targeted solo ads are the better approach. If you can get someone with a responsive list to endorse your offer you can see some great results.

If your PPV traffic is software generated, you can make some educated guesses on who those people are. Usually you won't find lawyers or tech savvy people using adware.

Does that help?
It's a kind of survey you know. Just find out how many marketers are the success through the process. If any newbie wants to start then which one is best for him/her. Also by this why you can find who are interested to exchange solo ;)

Actually, I found both are good. The solo is quite expensive but well converting. On the other hand PPV is cheap, but there are different factor if you want to drive quality traffic, for example your banner placement.

Do agree with Jim. Solo is quite expensive and timing is super fact in this case. If you aren't able to drive traffic in suitable time then you'll just get the click but no leads.

Money is better for marketers you know. This is the biggest reason I love to promote via PPV. Cost efficiency and targeted customers.

Well for any niche I would say PPV because solo ads seem to be limited to only certain niches for example make money online, forex, weight loss.

But if you want to build a list in a niche that does have solos like MMO then solos are by far the easiest way but more expensive than PPV.

PPV is way better than Solo. It's cheap and targeted. Solo is targeted but not cheap. I suggest go slow and build a list with PPV.

I like solo over PPV this is because I can re-build my email list and also sell solo to others. On the other hand there is a great chance to sell the products in very quick amount of time.

If I was to build a new list today I would start with solo ads simply because they are simple you don't need to worry about going out and getting the traffic as you are buying it and its targeted simply sent to your offer. But in the long term I would focus on PPV which I am doing at the moment as its much cheaper than solo ads and fresh leads.

+1 for PPV. This is because solo ads are quite targeting but expensive where PPV also targeting but you need to do a vast research and have some experience. On the other hand, PPV is low cost as well.

banners
Back