The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

PPV Guide ??

abuhanifa

Hello KJ Rocker , How do you select an offer and traffic source for that offer ??
Have you done any recent case-study which we can check and learn from.
Is there any guide available with latest tactics or any free source to learn PPV ??

Hello KJ Rocker , How do you select an offer and traffic source for that offer ??
I usually stick with PPV however i use other sources as well including ppc ,seo ,fb ads etc but my main traffic source is PPV. About offers select a niche first and than select best offers in that niche , a few things i look in a offer include how easy that offer is to convert (its conversion point) , how saturated that offer is , how its landing page looks like and also i do check customer reviews and avoid those with too much bad reviews or those which can be found every where on internet ...

Have you done any recent case-study which we can check and learn from.

I keep posting case studies on my blog recent one can be found here its about ppv traffic and pay per call campaigns and you can find more on my blogs case study category.

Is there any guide available with latest tactics or any free source to learn PPV ??

Affiliatefix is the best free source , also i keep positing stuff related to ppv on my blog regularly

Affplaybook is as well second great source for guides on PPV :) I highly recommend it as David is great tutor.

Thanks,
Johnny

banners
Back