The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

PPC or SEO?

tyforest

affiliate
I'm looking to advertise my fathers offline company now although I know its better long term for SEO whats the best way to get affordable clients for him? He's a landscape gardner btw!

Depends how quick you want the results.
If you want fast results and have a budget to test then PPC would be the choice to go for.
If you want to do not want to invest then SEO. SEO will takes months before you start seeing results.
If you are going the SEO route, stick to whitehat techniques you don't want get slapped in the next Google update.

Both can get you on the front page of the search engines for targeted terms and in front of your desired audience. However, each has its respective benefits and costs.

Paid is always faster than free. So, if you're looking to have fast results, I suggest you to try PPC on Google or even on Facebook, which is also very interesting for local businesses when used properly.

But make sure to have the proper structure set up before you start buying traffic. Don't send paid traffic to the homepage of a site, create a page specifically designed to receive paid traffic and focus on generating leads, which a sales person may call later.

If you set up the campaigns properly and have a good person closing the leads, this can be a very lucrative model not just in the short run, but also in the long-term.

After Penguin and other Google updates SEO is more and more harder, riskier. If you are new and want faster results, I suggest PPC, SEO needs hard-working and very good knowledge.

banners
Back