The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

PPC or author Site

akmkyo

affiliate
Hi, i've just joined in affiliate marketing world for 3 weeks. I just build a website to promote and sale for JVzoo product. I also launch some PPC campgains ( bings, linkedin,facebook ads ) but the result seems not to be good at all. I have some question for you :
  • Can you take a look at my site and show me where is my problems? My site here : hotepicdeals.com
  • As a newbie in here, what should i do to keep going ? run with PPC campgains or build an author site and buying some SEO services.
Thanks

You need to look at where your competitors advertise, and then try and advertise in the same places using similar methods.
Also, pick one traffic source - lets say if competitors advertise on facebook, then you should also advertise just on facebook and spend more money to find the best type of targeting that gets you the results you seek.

You cannot throw a couple bucks here, and some there and hope something will work out - marketing is all about finding your target audience who best responds to your offer; and then scaling on those traffic sources.

The thing with SEO vs PPC is how fast you want to see results. SEO is better if you are looking for the long run and you should always try to have at least some basic SEO in your site. PPC is better for fast results.
For your site, I think the best PPC platform would be Facebook, Google and Bing.
Remember to a/b test your ads, little variations can have huge impact so it is important to try different things to see what works and what doesn't and keep refining your ads.

I think that the problem is a small lack of experience. For how long have you been in IM?
The problem with PPC is that you can lose money with it, especially when you are a beginner. Don`t get discouraged, we all "lost" money with PPC. Think of it as an investment, an acquisition of data. Once you have enough data you will know how to better target your audience.

Hi, i've just joined in affiliate marketing world for 3 weeks. I just build a website to promote and sale for JVzoo product. I also launch some PPC campgains ( bings, linkedin,facebook ads ) but the result seems not to be good at all. I have some question for you :
  • Can you take a look at my site and show me where is my problems? My site here : hotepicdeals.com
  • As a newbie in here, what should i do to keep going ? run with PPC campgains or build an author site and buying some SEO services.
Thanks
I saw your site. All the things are ok except the pop up banner. You should be more professional in order to collect leads. Doing PPC is good because you'll get targeted visitors in very short amount of time.

I think your site looks fine but I also have a problem with your popup. I didn't know what you wanted me to do with it.

You ask for an email addy and choice of free product but when I click the list of products, they all have high dollar values. I assume I could pick any of them and get one free but I don't know that for sure.

I think you would be better off not making people click off the pop up to another page. The confusion and extra clicking/typing could lose you sign ups and if you go the PPC route, waste your advertising budget.

Just my opinion. :)

PPС оffеrs thе еdgе оn соnvеrsiоns with pаid rеsults . Thе grеаt thing аbоut PPС is thаt it is highly tаrgеtеd tо thе сustоmеr, whеrе-аs оrgаniс trаffiс саn bе prеtty unprеdiсtаblе.Аlthоugh yоu nееd tо bid оn kеywоrds, Gооglе аlsо usеs а quаlity sсоrе mеtriс tо dесidе hоw rеlеvаnt yоur аd is tо thаt usеr. Sо yоu саn bе surе thаt whеn а pеrsоn сliсks оn yоur аd, thеy will hаvе а gеnuinе intеrеst in whаt yоu'rе sеlling.

PPС оffеrs thе еdgе оn соnvеrsiоns with pаid rеsults . Thе grеаt thing аbоut PPС is thаt it is highly tаrgеtеd tо thе сustоmеr, whеrе-аs оrgаniс trаffiс саn bе prеtty unprеdiсtаblе.Аlthоugh yоu nееd tо bid оn kеywоrds, Gооglе аlsо usеs а quаlity sсоrе mеtriс tо dесidе hоw rеlеvаnt yоur аd is tо thаt usеr. Sо yоu саn bе surе thаt whеn а pеrsоn сliсks оn yоur аd, thеy will hаvе а gеnuinе intеrеst in whаt yоu'rе sеlling.

All good points. Although I personally like PPC because it's fast and organic because it's long term, I hadn't taken into consideration the predictability factor. That's why I think a balance of the two is probably good.

banners
Back