The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

PowerPoint Converter for your site project

S

softdev

PowerPoint Converter enables you to automatically convert PowerPoint presentations in ppt format to other necessary format.

The PowerPoint presentations can only be played with Microsoft PowerPoint installed on computer. Converted to Flash, DVD, HTML, PDF or any other formats PowerPoint presentations can be easily viewed in different web browsers and applications.

For example, converted to Flash presentations are smaller (just 1/10 of original ppt file), more secure, and ideal for posting on websites, intranets, sending emails or for creating self-running CD-ROMs.

Custom PowerPoint Converter can be integrated into website as a part of PowerPoint converting related project.

More info about PowerPoint converter development

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually I understand nothing on softomate.com... :( All looks like so chiping. Nothing worth I guess.

But geovid.com looks nice. Presentation to video converter support most of popular formats (I mean it convert PPT to almost any video, flash and gif animation). I've never thought that it possible. One prog do great job. Well since now I think export my PPT to DVD. It's mean that I can show it on TV! Cool. :)

PowerPoint Converter enables you to automatically convert PowerPoint presentations in ppt format to other necessary format.

The PowerPoint presentations can only be played with Microsoft PowerPoint installed on computer. Converted to Flash, DVD, HTML, PDF or any other formats PowerPoint presentations can be easily viewed in different web browsers and applications.

For example, converted to Flash presentations are smaller (just 1/10 of original ppt file), more secure, and ideal for posting on websites, intranets, sending emails or for creating self-running CD-ROMs.

Custom PowerPoint Converter can be integrated into website as a part of PowerPoint converting related project.

I think the tool is rather useful, however, it seems that it is not free, can you find a free one for me? I really need this kind of tool, for I often want to put my tutorials on our support site.

MI
Back