The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Buying Posts on Fan Pages with 1,000+ ACTIVE Fans

Luke

Service Manager
Service Manager
FPTraffic
I recently started my own image host, imgpxl. I originally started it to help monetize a few fan pages of my own and because of the great results I was seeing, I decided to open up my monetization method to other publishers :)

imgpxl share
With imgpxl share, you are paid $1 for every 1,000 views your image gets on imgpxl. If you have an active fan page this is a great way to engage with your fans and make money at the same time. Here is an example of the success I've seen:

You're not going to make a million dollars, but with $1 CPM and an active fan page it's a great way to make a few extra dollars and engage with your users.

So, to encourage you to give it a try I'll pay you $5 to sign up at imgpxl share and post your first image. Of course, you'll also get the $1 CPM. It's still in beta, but I'll pay weekly with a $10 minimum. Please PM me after you've signed up and posted your first image with your PayPal and I'll send over the $5 :)

logo_big.png

http://imgpxl.com/share/index.php

Thanks!

BTW, this is my own side project and is not associated with PeerFly at all.

I like it mate, congrats!

Congrats Luke for the new project. Keep it up bro.

Thanks guys. I'm going to sweeten the deal for CPAFix users. I will pay you $2 for every 1,000 views ($2 CPM) for your first 10,000 views AND I will give you the $5 bonus just for signing up and posting your first image. Anyone with a fan page with 1,000 or more active fans hit me up! I've already had over 50 people sign up and we're seeing some great results :)

banners
Back