The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Support Posting in affiliatemarketingnetworks

I know it, thx)

How can I start our network thread in this division? To post our news and other useful things

Affiliate Marketing Networks

It's already listed there. Go to your business listing page, you will see a two tabs. The second tab is the "Discussions" tab. Click that tab and you can add promotions, respond to members, etc. A third tab, for reviews, will be present as soon as your first review is posted.

Business Centre - For forging business relationships, posting promotions, seeking publishers and advertisers, etc. Do not over up threads here. You need to be an approved Resource in order to pitch any business related threads here.

Do not post threads in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum as this is for member to member transactions only.

Do not spam forums, posts, threads, member profile pages, or our personal messaging system.

You will find that those listed in our Resource Listings do well getting signups by being active in the community and offering actionable information.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information in appropriate sub forums and helping members is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

A third tab, for reviews, will be present as soon as your first review is posted.

I send test data in our network to check it and do review

Last edited:
Hi guys,please let me know how can i use my signature in threads ??? how many posts add there then they allow me.?

Please start your own new threads in the future. This is someone else's conversation on a separate topic.

For your signature, at the top of our screen is a navigation bar. There you will see "New Posts", to the right of that is a human silhouette. Hi-lite that human silhouette and you will see an option to edit your signature.

MI
Back