The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Pops and PPV

TrafficYoda

Hi iamattila btw I love your blog I read every single post you wrote! And eyeing new ones.

Currently I am running -80% ROI campagin (I know terrible....)
It's a sweepstakes popups Australia..
I have been testing various angles, and I have a winning landing page (CTR 0.6% lp roi 65%) It's a gaming type lander...
If I give you the data
Spent : $ 218.97
got : 14,883 impressions With 92 Clicks
Conversions : 11
ROI : -84%
The offer is $2.5 ish (I am testing multiple offers right now....Do have a winning one but since I have a low ROI I am testing bit more offers see if I could turn the roi a bit)
How would you say the data tells you?
What would you say my next step is?

Would you say it's the angles that need fixing?? Low CTR on popups? Offers? Placements?
I would really like to know what you think of this campaign?
after testing landers, angles, messages on popups I sometimes question myself does it even have potential? I guess that's the problem with newbies, no experience makes everything very anxious and I start to question myself if I am even doing this right.

Love to hear how you see these data!

-Take 2 of the best proven AU campaigns in the geo.
-Use a spy tool and find out what top 3 traffic sources these got most of their volume on.
-Ask your rep if he has any presells, if he does, ask him to give you the one that has the highest CR.
-Take this presell, and then find a presell you think is a kick ass one no one could refuse and say No to. Setup a 2 lander, 2 offer split test and run the traffic there.
-As its pops, you need to add the tricks like onbackclick, on exit, on close, etc -- to maximize your chances of capturing the user you popped on.

All the best.

I have joined watsrunswhere trial but it's mostly banner traffic than popup traffic.
Do you have any recommendation of spy tools that has information about popup traffic?
Currently using popads. (one of those that you recommended on the blog :))

I have learned that the landing pages I have used is quiet similar to those on the web and mobile
Also got some presells from AM there wasn't much difference just on the style and angle...

From these data I have concluded it might be the traffic and I need to block the bad placements
and I need to do the pops tricks to increase revenue. Also need to work on my angles test out AM's angles, and do one variation from it and see how well it does with my other winning 2 angles.
Would you conclude the same thing?

MI
Back