The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Popads + Voolum variables problem

Any ideas what cannot I see the variables?
Keyword variable is like that. PopAds didn't replace the [keyword] with it keyword which I think is because there was no particular keyword associated triggering the ad. (pops are triggered by javascript not keywords) or the publisher has not added keywords for his website.
Nothing is wrong.

The important variable you should be focused on is website id.

what does your campaign URL that you pass over to POPADS look like?

At the end of your URL it should look something like

http://i.imgur.com/3nH6ng2.png no spaces, I should have wrote random_numbers or sth like that.

Could the last variable cause the whole problem that it doesn't track any of the data from variables?
Well, to be honest normally it shouldn't affect other variables but it could be because the rest of link seems fine to me.

The last part of link is the what I noticed incorrect. It should be bid=[BID] just like @ATLMARKETER link.

BTW how are you tracking costs?
Is it on auto or have you set a CPC in Voluum?
Because the [BID] variable is incorrect.

I think I might know what's the problem here. As I pasted campaign link from voolum to popads it shows that message
http://i.imgur.com/7mZcPwz.png
That means your variables are incorrect.

I used bit.ly shortener for voluum campaign link and pasted it in popads URL field. What you think? If yes, then why popads shows me that message?
Why did you shorten your link?
Thats why your were not able track tokens.
Your supposed to use the campaign url as it is, so that when the pop is triggered PopAds can replace the variables with data in the link then only it will show up in your reports in voluum.

In the parameter column, there is space between Browser and ID (BROWSER ID) and Browser and Name (BROWSER NAME). Thats exactly how it will appear in the campaign url, remove those spaces make it Browserid and browsername.

For the cost tracking, parameter should be BID not [BID] and the placeholder should be [BID] not {[BID]}

Thats the correct setup for PopAds.

MI
Back