The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Popads Traffic Source Unstable Revenue

brianjrudy

affiliate
Hi @FBQueen I need an advice. I am having an unstable revenue with my campaign using Popads. So here is the details of my winning campaign(I already disabled the other campaigns because its not working):

Payout: $6.50

Day 1:
Spent: $1.77
Revenue: $0
ROI: -100%

Day 2:
Spent: $17.97
Revenue: $26.00
ROI: 84.7%

Day 3:
Spent: $5.23
Revenue: $6.50
ROI: 42.5%

Day 4:
Spent: $10.30
Revenue: $13.00
ROI: 44.8%

Day 5:
Spent: $5.95

Day 6:
Spent: $4.04
ROI: 331.5%

I can say that this is a winning campaign because the whole total EPV is greater than my bid. Also the days that I got conversion the EPV is still greater than my bid. Why is it that my revenue is not the same daily. Should I scale it up right away? Or should I just keep on blacklisting? Im kinda confused what to do next. Can you please give me a hint on what to do next? If its okay with you. Thank you so much :)

Last edited:
Hi @FBQueen I need an advice. I am having an unstable revenue with my campaign using Popads. So here is the details of my winning campaign(I already disabled the other campaigns because its not working):

Payout: $6.50

Day 1:
Spent: $1.77

Day 2:
Spent: $17.97
Revenue: $26.00
ROI: 84.7%

Day 3:
Spent: $5.23
Revenue: $6.50
ROI: 42.5%

Day 4:
Spent: $10.30
ROI: 44.8%

Day 5:
Spent: $5.95

Day 6:
Spent: $4.04
ROI: 331.5%

I can say that this is a winning campaign because the whole total EPV is greater than my bid. Also the days that I got conversion the EPV is still greater than my bid. Why is it that my revenue is not the same daily. Should I scale it up right away? Or should I just keep on blacklisting? Im kinda confused what to do next. Can you please give me a hint on what to do next? If its okay with you. Thank you so much :)

To be honest, I don't run popads.

If I was testing an offer I'd try to scale up and see how it does with higher volume. Try that approach but don't blow money. Set a stop loss, let's say you increase your spending to $50/day and see how it does. The ROI fluctuation is completely normal it is the same with higher volume, you can't expect any campaign to do exactly the same every single day. Try to scale up and monitor closely how it does. Good luck! :)

MI
Back