The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Popads/antivirus

Zakkorta

affiliate
Hello , I'm going to start promoting some offers the next week (geo: middle East/Asia/LAtam)
Is popads is good for those Geo's
Vertical: antivirus offers as I want to master it:)
I wanna start with low payout offers since I have a low budget and I'm still learning :)
What is the best strategy to start with?
How much offers?
How much landing pages?
And daily budget if for example the pay out is 0.75
Should I go 8x or 10x?
And when you say 8x or10x that means for one offer or for all the offers together
Sorry for my English and this kind of questions, I've been learning and I'm looking to learn from you
Best regards
Zakkorta

Hello , I'm going to start promoting some offers the next week (geo: middle East/Asia/LAtam)

This is great. When you do get ready to launch these campaigns, I suggest you start a new thread in the Follow Alongs and Online Journeys forum. You will get loads of help and guidance that way.

I'll wait to hear from someone more experienced with them.

YES! Learn to master it. Once you do it with this one, the others will come easier and more efficiently.

I wanna start with low payout offers since I have a low budget and I'm still learning :)

Low payout offers are not necessarily going to require a low budget. Sometimes with low payout offers you have to buy a load of traffic and pay as much as you would to test higher payout offers.

When you say strategy, are you talking about the structure of your campaigns, the hooks/angles/triggers and theme of your campaigns, the resources you plan to use and how you will use them? The question is a bit ambiguous.

How much offers?

Do you mean "how many offers"?

If so, then no more than two or three of the same offer or offer type.

How much landing pages?

Do you mean "how many landers"?

If so, I always recommend no less than three variations of a lander. I tend to use five variations to split test.

Should I go 8x or 10x?

This is sometimes a much greater number depending on the type of offer and the traffic source. I've seen some spend far more to get reliable data, as well as less. If you are buying cheap second tier or third tier traffic, buy a lot of it!

And when you say 8x or10x that means for one offer or for all the offers together

Each campaign at the least, each lander if you can afford it.

I think you will get some varied opinions here, and keep in mind, you have to understand that your copy, your landers, your targeting, your day parting, and your partner blocking are all going to play an important role as well.

OK I'm.waiting for the update if it works or not how.much was your bid and budget ?

One campaign - bid $0.001 budget $2.5
Second campaign - bid $0.001 budget $2.5

I do not make landing page! I use direct link url! First time I joined popads! Before I was working bing ads for affiliate marketing and more profit in affiliate marketing but last month I tried cpa offers and then I worked some profits lead on cpa offers ! Today I just try popads for test work or not work!

xkg2iif1x
xkg2iif1x

Today I updated but $0.17 spent and nothing traffic on first campaign! Second campaign deleted due to not work traffic!

How much offers?
How much landing pages?
Should I go 8x or 10x?
Sorry for my English and this kind of questions, I've been learning and I'm looking to learn from you
Best regards
Zakkorta

I have some experience working out in what you are saying.
But I think you need a landing page, and must be aggressive too.

MI
Back