The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

PointsToRewards - Make Money Online Today

I'm definitely going to have to check this out, thank you! I've been looking for a new GPT site that offers instant PayPal payouts. I wish the minimum payout was lower, but I guess it's okay because that way the cashouts are more worth it, and it motivates you to work harder to meet it! After it's up for awhile, are you going to lower the min cashout threshold?

yes we are going to lower the min cashout to $0.5o but when the site gets 3month older

I might have to check this one out. I'm a member of some decent sites. Hopefully, this will pan out to be a good one too!

Well, I can't register to the site. Did it close? It seemed a good one with such a low payout and I was reading here that it was brand new. Anyone still using it?

Well, I can't register to the site. Did it close? It seemed a good one with such a low payout and I was reading here that it was brand new. Anyone still using it?

yes the site is still running we are currently under maintenance please check back later or use this link to register click here

PointsToRewards Site Maintenance Complete we have also added a survey contest check it out you could walk away with $10

Payment Proof

Attachments

• payment proof.jpg
    payment proof.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 6
To be honest, GPT sites really don't pay that much. Offers take way too long to complete for little payout, surveys reject you because of your demographics, and the exclusive offers usually take ages to complete as well. Maybe it's just me, but I don't find GPT's worth it.

Seems like an interesting website, but how is it much different than SwagBucks? I dont really think websites like these are worth it as the time you have to put in outweighs the money you get paid out.

I have not participated much in GPT. I checked out the site but I have yet to register to check it out fully. Based on your advertising it looks like a fun site to make cash online. I am sure your going to receive plenty of signup from this. The ad is awesome and I will have to check it out in the future.

I have not participated much in GPT. I checked out the site but I have yet to register to check it out fully. Based on your advertising it looks like a fun site to make cash online. I am sure your going to receive plenty of signup from this. The ad is awesome and I will have to check it out in the future.
yup PTR is a good place to make some extra cash and our offers rates have been increased yet again so that our members can make more money with PTR..

I have been following this thread and PTR seems to be getting better and better. The no minimum payout on PayPal is especially appealing.

I do have two questions:

How long does it take to get the PayPal payment when one puts in a request for it?
Are PayPal fees deducted from the payment?

we sent payment daily if we are online the last payment date is about 2 business days.. and we take 3.4% for paypal fee.
I have been following this thread and PTR seems to be getting better and better. The no minimum payout on PayPal is especially appealing.

I do have two questions:

How long does it take to get the PayPal payment when one puts in a request for it?
Are PayPal fees deducted from the payment?

Payments are made daily if we are online or in 1 or 2 business days not later than that and we take of 3.4% for paypal fee..

I would like to hear the experiences of those who registered there. I am from India and I don't think gpt sites like this can give sufficient international offers to reach minimum payout easily.

I would like to hear the experiences of those who registered there. I am from India and I don't think gpt sites like this can give sufficient international offers to reach minimum payout easily.

min payout is $1 you only need to complete to 3 offers max in order to cash on the site.. because our offers are much higher then other GPT Site..

-------------------------
We have already payout $370+

hey there is a great contest going on in P2R

CPALead and AdWorkMedia OfferWall for every 7 offers completed worth at least 20 points or $0.20 each you will get a $0.40 cash bonus added to your account! There is NO limit to how many times you can win this great promo!!! This contests will end Friday...

We have paidout over $760 to our world wide members

Hi All We have added a New $92 monthly offer contest on PointsToRewards and a $30 Monthly Surveys Contest. and we also have a $50 Monthly Referral Contest.. This month.. so if you have not joined us yet..... Then now is the best time to join PointsToRewards.com

We have already paid out a Total of $839.67 and we would like to payout even more money

Click Here to Join The PointsToRewards Community

MI
Back