Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official PointClickTrack [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PointClickKen

Affiliate
OUR FOCUS
We focus on being honest and straight-forward with each of our publishers. This lays the foundation of a great relationship built on trust and mutual respect. Which then provides our advertisers valuable, honest leads from a network they can trust. This philosophy has earned BBB approval.

OUR DRIVE
We are driven to provide valuable leads for our advertisers. You can help by bringing honest leads and traffic to our network. You'll be rewarded for your quality leads.

OUR CONSISTENCY
We will pay you on time, every time. Boasting false payout claims is not our style. We are the best at paying consistently, on-time, every time, without fail.

OUR PLATFORM
Our Platform was built from the ground up in 2008. Every day we work to improve it and reshape it to our publishers' needs. It is completely proprietary and we have full control over every ounce of code. This means we have the ability to adapt our platform to changes that publishers like you suggest. You'll find superior tracking with pointclicktrack.com as we utilize both cookie and cookie-less tracking methods.

OUR TOOLS
We Have The Best Tools in the biz. You'll have access to our reporting tools; postback, multi-site postback and API. You'll also get our Content-Monetizer; PointClick's customizable widget for monetizing your website's premium content. The Content Monetizer is customizable and can be configured for donation and/or virtual currency. Our tools, just like our platform are not duplicates of existing standards. We strive to build unique, leading edge software customized to our publishers' needs. Also be sure to check out our latest edition which is WallAds.

OUR SUPPORT
You will receive your very own affiliate manager when you sign up. Any time you call, message, or email, you'll get the same representative.

OUR SECURITY
Fraudy Fraudsters never stop trying new ways to try to take advantage of networks. We are constantly developing new ways to catch and, moreover, prevent fraud. Remember, we built our platform, PointClickTrack.com, from the ground up. We can upgrade, change and improve it as often as we need to. By giving Fraudy Fraudsters a constant moving target, we ensure our advertisers get the highest quality leads in the industry through the best security in the industry.

Attachments

• pointclicktrack.png
    pointclicktrack.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 503
I have been using Point Click Track for over a year now. Payments no matter the amount are always on time and they are the best network we use for incent campaigns. Support is great and our account manager will always get back to us within a couple of hours and is great to chat with.

Would recommend PCT to everyone

Enjoy reading the reviews. Thanks Everyone. I was curious.. questions for the Affiliates out here. Is there a certain "niche" of offers you see lacking in the space, that you would like to have more of? ;)

Reactions: K
PointClickTrack is extremely pleased to announce a new platform feature: Custom Tracking Domains!

If you've struggled with blocked network domains on Google Display Network, Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, etc... struggle no more!

13895487_970994646346387_298238120063466034_n.png

Simply log into your PointClickTrack account, go to Tools>Custom Tracking Domains, and follow the simple instructions to setup your own custom tracking domain. Your new domain link will track through PointClickTrack just as your links always have. Now you can promote without the hassle search and social advertising platforms cause with some network domains. Plus you'll have the added benefit of using a domain that matches your promotion scheme!

I'd like to be art of this network, I have couple of offer id like to promote there.

Besides, the review is very much interesting to me.

Plz connect m on Skype: fmbaba01

I will appreciate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back