The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

POF Case Study- Two Mature Campaigns advice?

HMA5150

affiliate
Ok so I'm doing two campaigns on POF. Both of the campaigns are targeting mature dating.

Campaign one: 10/22/12 - 11/8/12

Targeting widowed Woman 40+

Clicks: 62
Conversions: 14
Conversion: 22.6%

----------------------------------------------------------------

Campaign Two: 10/22/12 - 11/8/12

Targeting bbw Woman 40+ Different offer

Clicks: 24
Conversions: 4
Conversion: 16.7%

At this point im almost breaking even spent $100.00

Made $90.00

What do you guys suggest so i can make this profitable?

What CPM are you paying and how much does the offer pay out?

Direct linking or LP?

Kill any none performing ads, anything under 0.10% CRT is the usual rule. If you can see that some images are working well create some more ads with the images with different copy.

I don't know how detailed your tracking is, but do you see any trends in the time of day that indicates a better ctr or conversion rate? Day parting can be a pain if you have to do it manually, but if your getting a 22% and 16% conversion, then running the ads when they are seeing the best response might improve things.

And congratulations! I didn't hit over 10% conversions in the first 5 campaigns i ran. Whatever you're doing, keep it up!

Suggestions:

-- Break down your campaigns into 2 separate age groups: 40-50 and 50+. You'll find one group has better ROI than the other.
-- Test ANGLES. Brainstorm 4 different angles and create ads/landers based around those ideas. Then focus on the most profitable one
-- Test LOTS of creatives. I find for every 100 creatives I test on POF, about 5 will be ultra profitable, 10 will be slightly profitable, and the rest will break even or lose money
-- Test different login counts. Some login count ranges produce better ROI than others

Good luck!

banners
Back